'Look at this fucking white guy!' bigot yells before brutally attacking man in Bronx pizzeria

Oh come on, I knew drug dealers growing up in Putnam Lake, NY (White ones) and while they might drive a Beamer, and have Bling-Bling, like "Thugs" (Many times) they certainly didn't go around shooting people.

Black people are something, very, very, very different, there's something about them,and their "Mixed ones" not like everybody else, they are simply far more hyper-belligerent on average, in terms of language, in terms of behavior, in terms of fighting, as well.

That's not to say they all are like this, but man, there's a ton more like this than in other races, on the whole.
(From everything I've experienced personally, and also everything I've seen in the statistics)
Bologna.

There's only ONE race of people who've harassed me, and also friends numerous times in Manhattan, and it's always Blacks, and never anybody else.

Manhattan's not a very Black place, now what's happening there?

The worst problems in NYC like else-where, are over, and over again by Blacks.
Or poor people and Drug gangs...

My dad grew up poorer than most modern Blacks, my dad grew up in a studio apartment cold water flat, which means it only had cold water, it didn't have heat, or hot water, it also didn't have TV, Telephones, A/C, etc.

My dad ended up as a teacher, and always had a love for reading, he certainly didn't commit crime.

So sorry it conflicts with your views, but Blacks are the way they are because they are Blacks.

I was talking to a guy of a Polish heritage who writes for the New York Papers tonight in Pawling, he said in Chicago where he grew up, there were a lot of "Bad guys" and you found out quick you weren't one living there. I said "How many were Polish"? He said very, very few.

He admitted that Blacks, and Hispanics dominated the streets in Chicago, which is what the data says.

He also admitted that he heard gun-shots, or found guns under garbage cans in Black, and Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago growing up.

Don't we want better for our kids?
It seems no party in America is really pushing for this, one side wants your kids to pay more for health insurance, and have low paying non-Union jobs, the other party in America wants your wages undercut by Illegals, and to have your neighborhoods run by vicious thugs who aren't even White, and shouldn't even be here, in many cases.
We have the worst inequality and worst upward Mobility ever or anywhere in the rich world for a reason... Blaming the poor is the GOP way, and it's code for racism. At least you're honest, but scientifically it is idiocy. They are discriminated against and isolated and segregated, and college and training is expensive or doesn't exist. Thanks GOP must save the rich, and silly racist dupes.

The Democrats are for helping the downtrodden and the entire country. Little known fact for dupes who are obsessed with phony scandals and character assassination propaganda.

If poverty were the sole reason for crime then all poor people & no rich people should be criminals.
That's just not the case.

Furthermore Blacks in PG county Maryland despite having high incomes &low poverty rates still manage to have high murder rates.

You know PG County has a higher murder rate than Brooklyn?
Even though Brooklyn has half the income & 4 X more poverty?

Asians in NYC also have in recent y8ears topped poverty but remain low in murder rates.

It just does not fit.

Last edited:

There's only ONE race of people who've harassed me, and also friends numerous times in Manhattan, and it's always Blacks, and never anybody else.

My dad grew up poorer than most modern Blacks, my dad grew up in a studio apartment cold water flat, which means it only had cold water, it didn't have heat, or hot water, it also didn't have TV, Telephones, A/C, etc.

My dad ended up as a teacher, and always had a love for reading, he certainly didn't commit crime.

So sorry it conflicts with your views, but Blacks are the way they are because they are Blacks.

I was talking to a guy of a Polish heritage who writes for the New York Papers tonight in Pawling, he said in Chicago where he grew up, there were a lot of "Bad guys" and you found out quick you weren't one living there. I said "How many were Polish"? He said very, very few.

He admitted that Blacks, and Hispanics dominated the streets in Chicago, which is what the data says.

He also admitted that he heard gun-shots, or found guns under garbage cans in Black, and Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago growing up.

It seems no party in America is really pushing for this, one side wants your kids to pay more for health insurance, and have low paying non-Union jobs, the other party in America wants your wages undercut by Illegals, and to have your neighborhoods run by vicious thugs who aren't even White, and shouldn't even be here, in many cases.
We have the worst inequality and worst upward Mobility ever or anywhere in the rich world for a reason... Blaming the poor is the GOP way, and it's code for racism. At least you're honest, but scientifically it is idiocy. They are discriminated against and isolated and segregated, and college and training is expensive or doesn't exist. Thanks GOP must save the rich, and silly racist dupes.

The Democrats are for helping the downtrodden and the entire country. Little known fact for dupes who are obsessed with phony scandals and character assassination propaganda.

If poverty were the sole reason for crime then all poor people & no rich people should be criminals.

Furthermore Blacks in PG county Maryland despite having high incomes &low poverty rates still manage to have high murder rates.

Asians in NYC also have in recent y8ears topped poverty but remain low in murder rates.

It just does not fit.
No doubt as usual most of the murders are gang-related fighting over who will sell drugs to whitey.

It just does not fit.
No doubt as usual most of the murders are gang-related fighting over who will sell drugs to whitey.

So, this Bronx non-White guy, went Chimp Chimps against a Bronx White-guy because he was trying to sell him drugs?

Where are The Proud Boys when they are needed!
I would like to knee cap this scum with my 38.
Typical white wussy. Has to use a gun instead of his hands. :rolleyes:

LOL, yet in NYC most of the shootings are Black, not by a little, but a lot.
Why do they do that, rather than fight?

Are they being wusses, or alpha then?
Of course they are being wusses. Not only that... they are demonstrating the ultimate affect of being brainwashed by whites. Same with the people in Chicago.

It just does not fit.

So, this Bronx non-White guy, went Chimp Chimps against a Bronx White-guy because he was trying to sell him drugs?
Youre not making sense. Chimps are more like white people. They have stringy hair, thin lips, and are very violent.

It just does not fit.

Youre not making sense. Chimps are more like white people. They have stringy hair, thin lips, and are very violent.
You have pubic hair on your head.

It just does not fit.

What the hell are you talking about? most of the black murders are black on black gangs fighting over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and rural types. Your example sounds like a hold up.

It just does not fit.

You have pubic hair on your head.
You have chimp fur on your head, back, and growing out your nose and ears.

It just does not fit.

What the hell are you talking about? most of the black murders are black on black gangs fighting over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and rural types. Your example sounds like a hold up.
Oh the o p... God knows it's a stupid GOP meme totally out of context..

It just does not fit.

O blood type, dolichocepalic skulls & strong maxillary prognathism are found in Chimps & guess who else?

It just does not fit.

O blood type, dolichocepalic skulls & strong maxillary prognathism are found in Chimps & guess who else?
You stupid moron. Chimps dont have the same blood types as humans. If they did then we would be using them for blood transfusions you idiot. :laugh:

Forum List

Back