Look at these people...what do you see?

Look at these people...what do you see?

spill-articleLarge.jpg

I see Waldo!!!

LMFAO!! Great call

I see bait planted by Ravi fishing for Racist comments about the people in the picture :)

Only a racist would think that.

I only saw a stream of people walking down a road with dark clouds behind them...and Waldo...and Newbarth popping up between the trucks.

Lol I said it because one person already made a racist comment, and I think Ravi posted this to bait the more ignorant among us into making comments. I am allowed to speculate as to why she posted it, because she wont tell us. Geesh, calling someone a racist is not a small thing. You should not just throw it around. It's just not cool. I assure you I am not one.

I see several People, who appear to be Walking somewhere, and look kinda upset by the way.

You threw around the word "racist" first.

Just sayin'....

There are 5 vehicles easily seen. All of those vehicles are huge, gas guzzling SUV's. Since we all know that Conservatives dont' care about the environment and so drive these behemoths and we also know that only backwoods, GOP hicks drive pickups... this would indicate that, more than likely, only Conservatives are helping to clean the oil.

Last edited:
There are 5 vehicles easily seen. All of those vehicles are huge, gas guzzling SUV's. Since we all know that Conservatives dont' care about the environment and we also know that only backwoods, GOP hicks drive pickups... this would indicate that, more than likely, only Conservatives are helping to clean the oil.
Hey, now, be fair...drum circles and chanting to give Gaea strength to heal herself help, too!

I see jobs created or saved.

According to the Obama figures man there must be at least 400,000 walking down that beach. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back