Look at these people...what do you see?

i see a photo op....and wonder why there is not one spot of oil or sand on anyone....lots of pristeen white shirts and sneakers....

I see my future minions...

Bwaaaaaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

I see bait planted by Ravi fishing for Racist comments about the people in the picture :)

Only a racist would think that.

I only saw a stream of people walking down a road with dark clouds behind them...and Waldo...and Newbarth popping up between the trucks.

I see bait planted by Ravi fishing for Racist comments about the people in the picture :)

Only a racist would think that.

I only saw a stream of people walking down a road with dark clouds behind them...and Waldo...and Newbarth popping up between the trucks.

Lol I said it because one person already made a racist comment, and I think Ravi posted this to bait the more ignorant among us into making comments. I am allowed to speculate as to why she posted it, because she wont tell us. Geesh, calling someone a racist is not a small thing. You should not just throw it around. It's just not cool. I assure you I am not one.

I see several People, who appear to be Walking somewhere, and look kinda upset by the way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back