Look at these latest European Refugees

Things aren't going well in parts of Africa.
The transfer costs up to 12.000 Dollars. Could you afford it?
No. There is poverty, mass starvation and WAR going on in parts of Africa. They aren't all coming to Europe to spread jihad. Maybe some of them are. I hope they're all getting sent right back home, but what do you want to bet they won't be?
Those suffering from poverty cannot afford the smugglers´ price. In addition, we cannot endlessly welcome immigrants.
---------------------------------------- sure you can as long as your rulers keep importing them BPreister .
But we have no more cheap homes for welfare recipients :(

No. There is poverty, mass starvation and WAR going on in parts of Africa. They aren't all coming to Europe to spread jihad. Maybe some of them are. I hope they're all getting sent right back home, but what do you want to bet they won't be?
Those suffering from poverty cannot afford the smugglers´ price. In addition, we cannot endlessly welcome immigrants.
George Soros is paying the "fees" for them. For Chrissakes, white people. It's so fucking obvious. It's right in front of your faces.

GOOD , Next thing for the refugee invaders is to maybe move into YOUR house BPreister .

Our leftist say it is the right thing to do.

They will play John Lennon's "Imagine" in the background while they preach to you.

Did you READ my response?
Yes and it was distracting from the issue.
The issue in your mind, you mean? Since you didn't elucidate it in the OP?

man , i'm just happy that we have the TRUMP and then if he fails . Well , at least the USA is HUGE in its size .

George Soros is paying the "fees" for them. For Chrissakes, white people. It's so fucking obvious. It's right in front of your faces.
This kind of stuff is total bullshit, CNelsen.
Investigations by Italian authorities and others have found that NGOs funded by among others George Soros, are actively financing private ships to smuggle tens of thousands of illegal North African refugees into the EU via Southern Italy. The human trafficking is reportedly linked to ISIS smuggling networks. If confirmed by authorities, it could potentially open the NGOs to criminal charges .
Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU | Zero Hedge

GOOD , Next thing for the refugee invaders is to maybe move into YOUR house BPreister .
There is one regularly begging at the discounter nearby. I gave him some food, juice and 2 € three weeks ago. Another was living next door and searched empty homes for something he could turn into food. My neighbor and me invited him to have a meal.

Your argument "not all of them a jihadists" makes no sense to me. Get into the issue try to review the the situation without political affiliation.

EU´s ten points plan to reduce African immigration could benefit Al-Qaeda

------------------------------------------ morning OldLady , you make a funny comment , thankyou OldLady !!
Good morning to you, too, Pismoe. Many of the European refugees were economic refugees from parts of Africa that are falling apart. They are causing a lot of the problems and some countries are trying to send them back.

Those are invaders and leaches.

------------------------------------------ morning OldLady , you make a funny comment , thankyou OldLady !!
Good morning to you, too, Pismoe. Many of the European refugees were economic refugees from parts of Africa that are falling apart. They are causing a lot of the problems and some countries are trying to send them back.

-------------------------------------------- yep , invaders and leeches but the naive love them . My wish for the naive is that they have widdle young babies and kids that will inherit the mess that they , the naive are building for them GGatsby .

-------------------------------------------- yep , invaders and leeches but the naive love them . My wish for the naive is that they have widdle young babies and kids that will inherit the mess that they , the naive are building for them GGatsby .

The problem you have, is that they are black people.

This kind of stuff is total bullshit, CNelsen.
Investigations by Italian authorities and others have found that NGOs funded by among others George Soros, are actively financing private ships to smuggle tens of thousands of illegal North African refugees into the EU via Southern Italy. The human trafficking is reportedly linked to ISIS smuggling networks. If confirmed by authorities, it could potentially open the NGOs to criminal charges .
Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU | Zero Hedge
I agree. Meanwhile, next-door Israel has taken zero refugees, and Israel has caused the crisis in the first place. Back here in the States, the New York Times continues to chastise Europe for not taking more.

The problem you have, is that they are black people.
So?

Much of the female support for the invasion is a desire to spread their legs.

Your argument "not all of them a jihadists" makes no sense to me. Get into the issue try to review the the situation without political affiliation.

EU´s ten points plan to reduce African immigration could benefit Al-Qaeda

As long as it's "reduce African immigration" rather than "reverse African immigration" they are letting women run their countries and are finished.

Almost all migrants worldwide migrate simply to be able to increase their carbon footprint.

Forum List

Back