Look at the list of Democrats and Republicans who want to sit together

This reminds me of an incident with the kids at the dinner table a few days ago.
"I'm not sitting beside him. He called me a nasty name."
"No I didn't. He wouldn't play with me."

We spend 4 or 5 billion dollars on Congress. God know how much we spend getting these clowns, we call congressmen elected. Yet, they can't even sit together. How do we expect them to work together to solve the problems of the nation? They're not even civil to one another.

Well your solutions are poison.

This reminds me of an incident with the kids at the dinner table a few days ago.

We spend 4 or 5 billion dollars on Congress. God know how much we spend getting these clowns, we call congressmen elected. Yet, they can't even sit together. How do we expect them to work together to solve the problems of the nation? They're not even civil to one another.

When adults act like kids, you treat them like kids.

Flopper, have closely watched a SOTU Message being delivered?

retroactive abortion ?

The difference between our politicians and some of the intellectually challenged in the country is that our politicians understand the meaning of the word 'rhetoric'. They can disagree - rant, rave and scream at each other - and have a beer together. They can separate politics from the person.

Unlike some of the less intelligent members of this forum.
Wnat's wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to lash out to your perceived opponents all the time? Why are you so angry all the time? What are you trying to prove?

The difference between our politicians and some of the intellectually challenged in the country is that our politicians understand the meaning of the word 'rhetoric'. They can disagree - rant, rave and scream at each other - and have a beer together. They can separate politics from the person.

Unlike some of the less intelligent members of this forum.
Wnat's wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to lash out to your perceived opponents all the time? Why are you so angry all the time? What are you trying to prove?

I can't imagine why that would bother you unless you consider yourself one of the less intelligent members of this forum. Of course, that could explain why you are falsely claiming that she said that about her percieved opponents when she said nothing of the sort about any opponents.

Less intelligent people fall on both the left and the right.

Perhaps you should focus on why you feel like you are a less intelligent member of this board and instead read some books. Try to learn something. Experiment alittle. Learn some humility as well. Then maybe youll find yourself on the more intelligent side of the board.

Forum List

Back