Look at the billboard of Alicia Silverstone I get to look at !

crude lamb

4860939016_0a9ee4fc1c_b.jpg

No. What are you going to do about it wussie?
il_fullxfull.293982450.jpg
Youre no badass. You gave me an order over the internet like you would never do in person you small wussy. :laugh:
I already told you that you dont strike me as a bad ass. More like some punk that talks over the internet like youre tough.
everyone gets the joke.

except you, that makes you a joke.
Sorry silly hillbilly Youre the joke. Youre the one that tried to give me an order over the internet thinking you could intimidate me. You lice magnets are probably the last thing on the planet that intimidates me. :laugh:

Silverstone.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

It's a PETA advertisement, but who cares ?!!!!!!!!!

Nude Alicia Silverstone graces large Portland billboard, PETA announces
Updated on October 17, 2017 at 12:56 PMPosted on October 16, 2017 at 11:01 AM

By Douglas Perry

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Winter is coming, and Alicia Silverstone wants Portlanders to give up their wool coats.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has announced that a billboard's gone up at Burnside Street and NW 21st Street in Portland showing the "Clueless" actress in the nude. The tag line: "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Wool."

Below you can see the billboard in an image provided by PETA. (We haven't had a chance to run over there and get a look for ourselves.) For those opposed to public displays of nudity, be warned that it shows Silverstone's bare behind, with the front of her torso turned decorously away from the camera.

Well, her choice! But don't bitch when men are looking.

This is a win for peta, they are getting free advertisement from us.

This is also a win for sellers of lambchops, I'm frikkin hungry
If you never had a "pizza" made with crude lamb and tabbouleh.....ya just aint lived yet.
Went to Pizza Hut in Alexandria, got a large meat lovers.
pig is illegal and the cow is sacred.

everything was goat meat

nearly died
Goat meat is good. More people eat goat than beef on this planet. How was the pizza?

Youre no badass. You gave me an order over the internet like you would never do in person you small wussy. :laugh:
I already told you that you dont strike me as a bad ass. More like some punk that talks over the internet like youre tough.
everyone gets the joke.

Sorry silly hillbilly Youre the joke. Youre the one that tried to give me an order over the internet thinking you could intimidate me. You lice magnets are probably the last thing on the planet that intimidates me. :laugh:
actually I thought you'd be a decent human being, realize that you were being a racist troll, for no reason, and stop.

I'll keep in mind that you're subhuman for now on.

This is a win for peta, they are getting free advertisement from us.

This is also a win for sellers of lambchops, I'm frikkin hungry
If you never had a "pizza" made with crude lamb and tabbouleh.....ya just aint lived yet.
Went to Pizza Hut in Alexandria, got a large meat lovers.
pig is illegal and the cow is sacred.

everything was goat meat

nearly died
Goat meat is good. More people eat goat than beef on this planet. How was the pizza?
I thought the meat had gone bad, some with most of us. fortunately we had a farm kid with us that could eat most of it.

Silverstone.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

It's a PETA advertisement, but who cares ?!!!!!!!!!

Updated on October 17, 2017 at 12:56 PMPosted on October 16, 2017 at 11:01 AM

By Douglas Perry

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Winter is coming, and Alicia Silverstone wants Portlanders to give up their wool coats.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has announced that a billboard's gone up at Burnside Street and NW 21st Street in Portland showing the "Clueless" actress in the nude. The tag line: "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Wool."

Below you can see the billboard in an image provided by PETA. (We haven't had a chance to run over there and get a look for ourselves.) For those opposed to public displays of nudity, be warned that it shows Silverstone's bare behind, with the front of her torso turned decorously away from the camera.

LOL If that is what it takes to make your day, you have a pretty low bar. Hell, get yourself an 80" TV and wank off all day in private. Embarrassing for the rest of us to see you in front of that sign. LOL

everyone gets the joke.

actually I thought you'd be a decent human being, realize that you were being a racist troll, for no reason, and stop.

I'll keep in mind that you're subhuman for now on.
Good idea for you to say that as your morning affirmation. That way you wont feel so insecure about being recessive.

Forum List

Back