Look at all of these advertisements for PAID TRUMP PROTESTORS. (I thought these didn't exist)

Well then, you must have a reading comprehension problem. Or a serious case of being a democrat. Both of which are signs of mental illness.

If any of the links showed that people were being paid to attend protests, you'd have a point. Instead you choose to be a liar. So... oh well.
It's an actual ad, several as it is that actually are paying people to protest. So who's lying here?
They are not ads for protesting. Stop lying.

Well then, you must have a reading comprehension problem. Or a serious case of being a democrat. Both of which are signs of mental illness.

If any of the links showed that people were being paid to attend protests, you'd have a point. Instead you choose to be a liar. So... oh well.
It's an actual ad, several as it is that actually are paying people to protest. So who's lying here?
You may want to return to page one, post one. I think you've lost track of the thread topic here.

Craig's list add can be opened up by ANYONE that knows how to turn on a computer and it's a FREE ADD. Anyone looking to protest is NOT going to go to Craigs list, which is normally used to sell items, like cars, furniture, etc. etc.

You ask who's doing it? My guess is it's Trump supporters who are trying to prop up the ASS Clown to "Prove him right." Because he's NEVER right.

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

It's just plain old horse sense.

Judging from these video's that I have been watching at these town halls, intelligent questions are asked of these Republican politicians, and they're pissed because they're not getting an intelligent answer. These are their constituents, not paid for protesters. (They're definitely not outsiders) or other Republicans would be shutting them down, and they're not.

But no one has $10.00 per hour for everyone that participates in these massive protests. Not even Trump.

Last edited:

You may want to return to page one, post one. I think you've lost track of the thread topic here.
Page one, post one was fake news. There were zero ads for protesters in the links.

Page one, post one was fake news. There were zero ads for protesters in the links.

Figures, no surprise here. It appears that Trump supporters are now using Putin's tactics, fake news everywhere.

Last edited:
IMG_2457.JPG
More paid protesters. Your excuses for Americans being as pissed as hell are hilarious.

Last edited:
The next time you morons call these worried citizens " paid protesters" just remember Obamacare is more popular thanTrump.

Obamacare More Popular Than Trump

Far right website too so you cant shoot the messenger like you always do.

Last edited:
J

Craig's list add can be opened up by ANYONE that knows how to turn on a computer and it's a FREE ADD. Anyone looking to protest is NOT going to go to Craigs list, which is normally used to sell items, like cars, furniture, etc. etc.

You ask who's doing it? My guess is it's Trump supporters who are trying to prop up the ASS Clown to "Prove him right." Because he's NEVER right.

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

It's just plain old horse sense.

Judging from these video's that I have been watching at these town halls, intelligent questions are asked of these Republican politicians, and they're pissed because they're not getting an intelligent answer. These are their constituents, not paid for protesters. (They're definitely not outsiders) or other Republicans would be shutting them down, and they're not.

But no one has $10.00 per hour for everyone that participates in these massive protests. Not even Trump.

isnt it a hoot howthe Trumpettes never can utter one single word about the mountain of lies their hero tells weekly.

You know those college students wearing those silly vests who stop you on the street and ask you if you "have a minute for greenpeace"?

That's the job offered in those ads.

Understand the difference and the distinction you're drawing - BUT --- I was wondering why I was seeing these strange signs at MANY of protests saying " I should be out saving the Honey Bees, but FIRST we must dump Trump".. I thought it was weird that the SAME SIGN should up on media cameras at DIFFERENT protests.

NOW --- after seeing those Craigslist ads -- It's clear where those signs and protesters came from. I'm all pro-protest and even MORE fanatical pro honey bee --- but that gigue is just plain fucking weird.. Whoever is funding that REALLY cares about the bees.. :rolleyes:

Here's some more of those PAID protesters in Arkansas--LOL and they gave it to Tom Cotton big time.

. Now you see what you're doing ? You are taking one thing (the paid protestors issue), and you're mixing in the legitimate protestors as a way to bury the issue about the "paid protestors" in which has already been on record through testimony as fact that they do exist. The leftist tactics are endless, but the citizens are right on it when the tactics are used.

The more incidents I see, the more I start thinking this group is behind them.

The structure is already in place and has been for years.

Forum List

Back