Longtime neo-Nazi comes out as gay and Jewish...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Longtime Neo-Nazi Denounces Movement, Comes Out As Gay And Jewish | HuffPost

For 40 years, Kevin Wilshaw was a member of the National Front, a far-right and fascist group based in the United Kingdom.

Wilshaw was also a bundle of contradictions: a man who professed hatred of Jews though he was Jewish on his mother’s side, and a gay man in an organization that publicly denounces homosexuality.

Earlier this year, Wilshaw quit the ultra-right movement and told Britain’s Channel 4 News why he chose to do so.

Part of it was because he’d experienced prejudice and bigotry himself.

“On one or two occasions in the recent past, I’ve actually been the recipient of the very hatred of the people I want to belong to,” Wilshaw told Channel 4. “If you’re gay, it is acceptable in society, but with these group of people it’s not acceptable. And I found on one or two occasions when I was suspected of being gay, I was subjected to abuse.”

Wow. Talk about a confused guy. :lol:

For 40 years, Kevin Wilshaw was a member of the National Front, a far-right and fascist group based in the United Kingdom.

Wilshaw was also a bundle of contradictions: a man who professed hatred of Jews though he was Jewish on his mother’s side, and a gay man in an organization that publicly denounces homosexuality.

Earlier this year, Wilshaw quit the ultra-right movement and told Britain’s Channel 4 News why he chose to do so.

“On one or two occasions in the recent past, I’ve actually been the recipient of the very hatred of the people I want to belong to,” Wilshaw told Channel 4. “If you’re gay, it is acceptable in society, but with these group of people it’s not acceptable. And I found on one or two occasions when I was suspected of being gay, I was subjected to abuse.”

so he quit being neo-nazi because he was treated the way he wanted to be treated?...here's what happens next, he joins the ACLU but quits because they accept him for being who he is, everything he stands against.

so he quit being neo-nazi because he was treated the way he wanted to be treated?...here's what happens next, he joins the ACLU but quits because they accept him for being who he is, everything he stands against.

You ever see the Chappelle Show skit where he plays a blind, black KKK member? When he finds out he's black he leaves his wife because she's a "****** lover". :lol:

Well, some people sit and reconsider their lives. It is called reflection.

He laid there every night with his own thoughts, and after 40 years finally said, "Wait. I love my Jewish mother and I love dick. Hmmm..."

he's English, so coming out as gay is not much of a surprise.

Isn't that right Swagger

Forum List

Back