LONGEST WARS or the most imcompent

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
ie Nam and Iraq/Afg.

OK so I dont regard Iraq/Afg as wars.

But Nam was.

Even in the worst case senerio that I made in another topcv - USA would have wrapped things up by around 1948 - because that generation didnt havetheir heads up the azzes.

Greatest Generation was aptly named.

LONGEST WARS or the most imcompent

?????????????

Spoolchecker problems, or no time for school?

ie Nam and Iraq/Afg.

But Nam was.

Even in the worst case senerio that I made in another topcv - USA would have wrapped things up by around 1948 - because that generation didnt havetheir heads up the azzes.

Your "Greatest Generation" changed the course of America for the worse, leading us to where we are today. Also, Vietnam wasn't a "war", either.

Even in the worst case senerio that I made in another topcv - USA would have wrapped things up by around 1948 -

So, what are they, if not wars?

The only war the US "wrapped up" was its war on Grenada. If I am not mistaken, Grenada was defended by some 400 Cuban workers who were building an airstrip.

ie Nam and Iraq/Afg.

But Nam was.

A "war" can't be incompetent but leadership can be. After authorizing president Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq democrats (with the cooperation of the liberal media) undermined the Military effort anyway they could. Why in the world did the NY Times print a full page ad calling the commander of US Troops in combat "betray-us"? The short answer was that democrats wanted to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should have been indicted for treason when he tried to influence the morale of the Troops by stating in public "the war in Iraq is lost" on the eve of the Troop Surge. Afghanistan has become a stalemate because the current administration does not want to fight but doesn't have the political courage to withdraw the Troops either.

Forum List

Back