Longest line I have ever waiting in to Vote in this town.

I got in and out pretty quick, but the news just reported my county ran out of ballots. People still in line 45 minutes before polls close waiting on ballots.

We live so far out in the country the only big building in the area is the Baptist church gymnasium, and they loan it out for every election day. There were no lines, a full parking lot, and lots of people helping the process. We used heavy pencil markers, and the two-sided ballot was easy to read, easy to load in the voting machine. And the weather couldn't have been nicer for driving 6 miles back and forth in farm country punctuated with piney woods, sparkling lakes, and rolling hills. :)

Normally it takes 10 Mins to get in and vote in this Republican leaning District in MI, today I waited 1 hour and 20 mins.

I have been voting at this polling station since 2000.....I have shown up at the same time too, roughly 230 PM, this has been the busiest I have ever seen it as well.

My son and I cancelled each other vote this morning, we're in NY and it might go Obama

Frank.......Im in this lame state too.........New York always goes for the DUM.:D This is the entitlement capitol of the world.

Another simple minded moron heard from. New York is one of the biggest giver states regarding taxes paid and federal dollars received. If you want an entitlement state, head south.

Journalists are hearing a slogan coming out of the Obama campaign.

"Fake it till we make it"

The Obama campaign plans to fake it like they're confident of a win up until the election is called.

Dishonest to the end.

Why change now.........

Last edited:
Journalists are hearing a slogan coming out of the Obama campaign.

"Fake it till we make it"

The Obama campaign plans to fake it like they're confident of a win up until the election is called.

Dishonest to the end.

Why change now.........

I don't really see a Problem with it. It's a sound strategy. those some might argue it would be better to come out and plea for more of the base to turn out.

lol

I am in Los Angeles.

I voted at 11:30 this morning.... It was a little more crowded than usual, but no madhouse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back