Long term relationship with a selfish brat?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Imagine you know a totally selfish lover who is a total brat and bitches about you and everything nonstop. How do you build a long term stable relationship with such a person? Also, what does such a person deserve? And circa how many years can it be expected that such behavior catches up with them?

Imagine you know a totally selfish lover who is a total brat and bitches about you and everything nonstop. How do you build a long term stable relationship with such a person? Also, what does such a person deserve? And circa how many years can it be expected that such behavior catches up with them?
The sex must be good...

My question for the OP is why would you even want to build a relationship with a selfish brat? Even if the sex is good, and she looks stunning, ya still gotta live with her.

I met a girl like that once..................she was a super cute blonde with smoking hot curves, and she also was pretty interesting in the sack.

However................................

She expected me to do everything while she sat around the house and watched tv. No rent, no money for bills, just a sponge.

She lasted about 2 weeks.

That behavior gets old really quick. Unless you're a doormat, you'll never develop a long term relationship with this person. Said person deserves a goodbye.

Thanks for the excellent answers. Yes this is totally difficult, because she is not only smoking hot and ..., but also she is in the house completely naked all the time, so my mind is always all about her curves, and so on. I think I have to work on myself. I have no clue how. Hmmm.

Thanks for the excellent answers. Yes this is totally difficult, because she is not only smoking hot and ..., but also she is in the house completely naked all the time, so my mind is always all about her curves, and so on. I think I have to work on myself. I have no clue how. Hmmm.

Actually, you said the solution in your post. You have some things you need to work on for yourself.

Since she's living with you, do you make her pay rent, or does she pay for her time there in other ways? If it's the second, you need to quit being a doormat.

Actually, you said the solution in your post. You have some things you need to work on for yourself.

Since she's living with you, do you make her pay rent, or does she pay for her time there in other ways? If it's the second, you need to quit being a doormat.

I think I am a doormat, and she actively wants me that way because she needs to put in only little, but gets everything she wants. I have to find a new programming for myself, but how do I even begin to construct such a thing? She is super curvy and always willing to play squeeze.

I think I am a doormat, and she actively wants me that way because she needs to put in only little, but gets everything she wants. I have to find a new programming for myself, but how do I even begin to construct such a thing? She is super curvy and always willing to play squeeze.

Actually, I do have a solution for you. Try talking to her about stuff you are really interested in. See if her eyes glaze over when you talk. If so, keep trying to talk to her about things you really like, because eventually you will see that you only have physical stuff in common, and if you're normal, you will get tired of a one facet relationship when you see it's just physical with no emotional or intellectual stimulation.

Or................you could take up some hobby that gets you out of the house for an hour or so each day and away from her. One of the places I like to check myself and see where I need to improve is when I'm riding my bicycle. Gives me time to review and think without any distractions from other people. Other than keeping track of what traffic is doing that is.

Forum List

Back