Long Live The Arab Spring

LMAO! Oh Lord is this guy funny. Hey Sundowner did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." Heh Heh.

They strive to excel!

Zionists discussing "contributions to peace, mankind and civilization" no less? Is this level of willful delusion a necessary characteristic of pathological Zionism?
Yup...they sure provide for great entertainment, not intentionally though.

Last edited:
The Jew,Israel,Zionist hate will never stop will it? I guess not.

The fact remains, Palestinians will never be taken seriously, as long as Hamas is involved. They are a terrorist group who are responsible for killing thousands of Israelis, and I hope that sooner than later, they are no longer in existence.

Israel will always fight back. The Jewish people will NEVER allow themselves to be exterminated.
We make up only 0.2% of the world population, yet me have managed to lead successful lives as Doctors, Business Owners, Government officials, artists. What does that tell you??

I feel bad for the good hard working honest Muslims out there who just want to have fair and peaceful lives. The Islamic Jihadist's make their religion look so vile.

The A-rab Spring rolls on!

Define irony.

The new Islamic terrorist organization dragging Egypt back into the 7th century, (the Muslim Brotherhood), is now being terrorized by a competing tribe of Islamic terrorists who are euphemistically called militants™.

The Islamic "militants", their enablers, supporters and those who assist them are, by all accounts, deeply religious, educated and pious moslems who according to everything we understand, see motivation for their acts in their religious beliefs.

Militants Fire on Egyptian Troops in Sinai, 4 Hurt

Militants Fire on Egyptian Troops in Sinai, 4 Hurt - ABC News

Militants attacked Egypt's security forces and wounded four policemen in the Sinai peninsula on Saturday, in the tenth day of clashes since 16 soldiers were killed in the volatile borderland near Israel and the Gaza strip earlier this month.

The troops were returning from an early morning raid where they had arrested two suspects in their homes when militants fired a rocket-propelled grenade at their convoy as it was driving along a major road, a security official said.

Go team gee-had.

The Egyptians still have a long way to go to catch up to the Syrians in the Arab Spring competition.

The A-rab Spring rolls on!

Define irony.

The new Islamic terrorist organization dragging Egypt back into the 7th century, (the Muslim Brotherhood), is now being terrorized by a competing tribe of Islamic terrorists who are euphemistically called militants™.

The Islamic "militants", their enablers, supporters and those who assist them are, by all accounts, deeply religious, educated and pious moslems who according to everything we understand, see motivation for their acts in their religious beliefs.

Militants Fire on Egyptian Troops in Sinai, 4 Hurt

Militants Fire on Egyptian Troops in Sinai, 4 Hurt - ABC News

Militants attacked Egypt's security forces and wounded four policemen in the Sinai peninsula on Saturday, in the tenth day of clashes since 16 soldiers were killed in the volatile borderland near Israel and the Gaza strip earlier this month.

The troops were returning from an early morning raid where they had arrested two suspects in their homes when militants fired a rocket-propelled grenade at their convoy as it was driving along a major road, a security official said.

Go team gee-had.

Give' em time, it's coming. Can you imagine the Palestinian death toll if Israel ever gives them their own Palestinian State with self determination?

Now over 15,000 dead in Arab Spring revolutions killing each other within their own countries. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

Too bad it's not 1,500,000 dead

Give' em time, it's coming. Can you imagine the Palestinian death toll if Israel ever gives them their own Palestinian State with self determination?

Now over 15,000 dead in Arab Spring revolutions killing each other within their own countries. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

MJB12741,

Your racism is shining through so very brightly.

But for the Israeli Occupation, there is noone Palestinians need to overthrow.

The Arab Spring in Palestine would take the form of mass nonviolent resistance to the Occupation.

Sherri

I’ve always thought that Arab nations have an agenda of specifically maintaining the “Palestinians” as a non-state entity for many reasons (convenient cannon fodder and a perpetual source of Jew hatred.)

But just as importantly, a “Palestinian” state would be a disaster for Arabs. Statehood for the “Palestinians” carries tremendous risks. The first time a barrage of rockets was fired from a “State of Palestine” into Israel, it could be considered an overt act of war. Israel would have every right (and a duty to protect its citizens), to counter with whatever force was necessary to respond to an act of war. There would be limited opportunities for the “pals” to go running to the UN for relief of obligations incumbent upon any other state.

MJB12741,

The Arab Spring in Palestine would take the form of mass nonviolent resistance to the Occupation.

Sherri
Non violence and Palestinians? Bwahahahahahahaha! You can't change what's in their cultural DNA you fool!

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4[/ame]

Last edited:
HUH??? Sherri dear, are you suggesting that it is Israel who is occupying Palestinian land??? OMG I could not & will not ever support land thieves. Please educate me as to when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian" land that Israel is now occupying so I can join you against Israel. Thank you dear.

MJB12741,

Sherri

Forum List

Back