Long Lines In New Hampshire

I waited 40 minutes in Virginia.

The poll workers had to tell the NRA people to back off.

I worked a precinct here this morning in North Carolina. Very heavy turn out. :)

Watch Mitt go!

There are long lines everywhere. Turnout is very heavy across the nation.

Remember those lines to buy a chicken sandwich? Well, they are back.

I'm watching the news and the general consensus is that the evangelicals have been mobilized and are on the move. This group wasn't a significant part of the 2008 election and was never included in any of the modeling. Democrats actually believe that Christians are a tiny fringe group.

We might not have poll results but democrats know something because obama has been jerked off the basketball court and is manning phone lines.

I'm watching the news and the general consensus is that the evangelicals have been mobilized and are on the move. This group wasn't a significant part of the 2008 election and was never included in any of the modeling. Democrats actually believe that Christians are a tiny fringe group.

We might not have poll results but democrats know something because obama has been jerked off the basketball court and is manning phone lines.

Great point Kat.. Mike Huckabee said yesterday the same people you saw spend HOURS in a line to buy a chicken sandwich at Chic fi la, to make their point and serve notice to those who would obstruct free speech, are the same voters who will put Mitt Romney over the 5% spread today for victory! They are convicted, true, and strident voters!

Some ballots in some states are quite lengthy. A dozen pages or more. Measure after measure, initiative after initiative, prop after prop. It takes quite a while to fill out these ridiculous ballots.

That is why the lines are so long.

Well if anyone's good at jerking off it's gotta be Barry. But it's probably light years better than looking at Moose's big fat naked ass.

... evangelicals have been mobilized and are on the move.

nothing new there or their being Republican - big business has counted on them for decades.

An hour's wait here in my little corner of Illinois. Shocking considering i'm in a non-battleground state.

Forum List

Back