Long knives target Iran

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Iran

I really hope Iran can withstand the pressure and attacks and do what's right by getting a nuclear weapon to combat the israeli terrorism in the ME.

You think it's a good idea for a nation lead by a Twelver to get nuclear weapons?

• Banned
Israel is a threat to the entire middle east with its monopoly on having nukes they control how things work in the ME..its time to level the playing field.

Why don't you just move to Israel and then report how you feel about getting potentially nuked by Iran?

I'd love to hear your story Dissent.

Iran

I really hope Iran can withstand the pressure and attacks and do what's right by getting a nuclear weapon to combat the israeli terrorism in the ME.
There is no Israeli terrorism in ME. I hope Israel takes Iran out for the count to take care of one satan worshiping evil country.

Israel is a threat to the entire middle east with its monopoly on having nukes they control how things work in the ME..its time to level the playing field.
Level the playing field by taking out the evil muslim countries.

The American left will not stop until Iran uses nuclear weapons on Israel, India and even those muslim countries Iran deems not islamic enough. The American left, including the leftist government we have will not stop its support of Iran until components for a nuclear bomb take out several American cities.

Dissent, lets give them all nukes. Let's level the playing field. I'm with ya.

Give it. Give Tunisia a nuke. Give Kenya a nuke. Hey give Chavez a nuke. Go. Fucking give it. I know. Lets give every nation on the planet a nuke.

No nuke left behind. Lets give all of the world nukes.

Then tell me how you feel safer.

Iran

Are Israeli's firing rockets into Gaza???

:lmao:
Before making such idiotic statements try reading a book on the history of Palestine/Israel a good one is called Deliberate Deceptions by Paul Findley.

Why don't you just move to Israel and then report how you feel about getting potentially nuked by Iran?

I'd love to hear your story Dissent.
I am not a jew and have absolutely no interest in moving to the ME. If israel wants to attack Iran be my guest just leave my country out of it.

Iran

There is no Israeli terrorism in ME. I hope Israel takes Iran out for the count to take care of one satan worshiping evil country.

Give it. Give Tunisia a nuke. Give Kenya a nuke. Hey give Chavez a nuke. Go. Fucking give it. I know. Lets give every nation on the planet a nuke.

Sounds good to me. Israel refuses to let their nukes be inspected Iran has allowed it,Iran has signed the NPNW Israel refuses to do so...yet we treat a rogue nation like Israel with kid gloves instead of making them do the same thing we make all other nations do...it just goes to show the power a few words can have on an entire people and governments of the world. The world would be MUCH better off without Israel around screeching about anti semitism so it puts a stop to any peace in the ME and any request that Israel doesn't agree with.

Iran

Are Israeli's firing rockets into Gaza???

:lmao:
Before making such idiotic statements try reading a book on the history of Palestine/Israel a good one is called Deliberate Deceptions by Paul Findley.

I am not a jew and have absolutely no interest in moving to the ME. If israel wants to attack Iran be my guest just leave my country out of it.

Sounds good to me. Israel refuses to let their nukes be inspected Iran has allowed it,Iran has signed the NPNW Israel refuses to do so...yet we treat a rogue nation like Israel with kid gloves instead of making them do the same thing we make all other nations do...it just goes to show the power a few words can have on an entire people and governments of the world. The world would be MUCH better off without Israel around screeching about anti semitism so it puts a stop to any peace in the ME and any request that Israel doesn't agree with.

I am well aware of the conflict and dont give a damn if you dont like the humor.

Fuck the Palestinians. They danced on 9-11 and now I get to watch them get slaughtered. More then fair wouldnt you say........

Seen this before he will come back with well they did that because terrorists fired rockets into Israel...ya can't talk sense with israel firsters..its impossible.

Seen this before he will come back with well they did that because terrorists fired rockets into Israel...ya can't talk sense with israel firsters..its impossible.

Yes I know he's a coward. They didn't fire any rockets at all either it was just another assasination and they better thank God the militants didn't respond to Israeli terror

It's honestly disgusting how far people will go to please Israel. They only respect what Israel wants in the region. And praise their Interests. But they never think about the other tens of countries in that region who want to be safe and have their interests as well. These neocons will go so far to support destruction of any middle eastern country just to please Israel. I bet they never experienced war, straight cowards.

Guess that means Israel has less than 60 days to strike or it's too late...
:eusa_eh:
Study: Iran Could Produce Enough Uranium for Bomb in 2 Months
October 08, 2012 - A U.S. security institute that advises Washington policy makers says Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium for a nuclear bomb in as little as two months from now, but would need additional time to make the device itself.
In a report issued Monday, the Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) said Iran has the capacity to produce 25 kilograms of highly enriched uranium needed for the core of a nuclear warhead in two to four months. Iran has thousands of centrifuges enriching uranium at its main plant in Natanz and hundreds of other centrifuges operating at its Fordo facility, located under a mountain to shield it from air attacks.

The United States and Israel have refused to rule out military action to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Tehran says its nuclear program is designed only for peaceful uses. The ISIS report did not say whether Iran has decided to convert its enriched uranium into a nuclear bomb. It said that if Iran were to attempt such a step, it would need more time to finish the job, "despite work it may have done in the past." ISIS said Iran would need "many additional months to manufacture a nuclear device suitable for underground testing, and even longer to make a reliable warhead for a ballistic missile."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said last month that Iran could reach the stage of producing weapons-grade uranium by the middle of next year, at current enrichment rates. In a speech to the U.N. General Assembly, he said that once Iran begins what he called the "final" enrichment stage, it would be only a few weeks or months until Iran has sufficient enriched uranium for its first bomb.

Netanyahu used the speech to reiterate his view that an Iranian advance to producing weapons-grade uranium is a "red line" that the international community must warn Tehran not to cross. U.S. President Barack Obama told the General Assembly that the United States will do what it "must" to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. But he has refused to set a "red line" for Iran, insisting there still is time for diplomacy and sanctions to pressure Iran into stopping its enrichment work.

Study: Iran Could Produce Enough Uranium for Bomb in 2 Months

Forum List

Back