Long Island Pharmacy shooting

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
DA Releases Details Showing Medford Victims Never Had A Chance Of Survival - WPIX

It appears this is the most horrific type of shooting, where the robber basically just starts blasting away without any provocation, and without even trying to just rob the place first and run.

Looking at it from a gun control perspective I find it hard to place this. Any of the victims having a concealed carry weapon would not have helped, as there was zero warning in 3/4incidents, and the 4th was with a minor, who wouldnt have a gun anyway.

Also anything short of a pure handgun ban wouldn't have stopped him from having the gun, as he had a clean record prior to this.

Also anything short of a pure handgun ban wouldn't have stopped him from having the gun, as he had a clean record prior to this.
Yes... because someone who is apprently out to kill as many random people as he can will obey a law against handun ownership.

Never mind that banning handguns violates the Constitution.

From the Article:

"Spota went into great detail as to how the unemployed Army and prescription junkie was willing to kill like a mercenary in order to get his fix,"

So "mercenaries" kill civillians to get drugs.... Funny analogy.

Yes... because someone who is apprently out to kill as many random people as he can will obey a law against handun ownership.

Never mind that banning handguns violates the Constitution.

I should have said theoretical pure handgun ban, i.e. as one that would actually work.

Still not much pundit commentary from either side of the gun debate on this one.

[ails-showing-medford-victims-never-had-a-chance-20110701,0,5457325.story]DA Releases Details Showing Medford Victims Never Had A Chance Of Survival - WPIX[/url]

It appears this is the most horrific type of shooting, where the robber basically just starts blasting away without any provocation, and without even trying to just rob the place first and run.

Looking at it from a gun control perspective I find it hard to place this. Any of the victims having a concealed carry weapon would not have helped, as there was zero warning in 3/4incidents, and the 4th was with a minor, who wouldnt have a gun anyway.

This is terrible.. This country is messed up. :eek:

Forum List

Back