Long Island cops demoted for being Republicans

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
We'll see how the lawsuit plays out. If this was political, I hope the Dimocrats responsible are punished.

Long Island cops claim they were demoted for supporting Republican candidates in elections - NYPOST.com

Long Beach Police Commissioner Michael Tangney, a longtime Democrat, demoted the cops, cut their overtime, switched them to midnight tours and even filed false internal charges against them for “political payback,” the veteran officers claim in a $39 million lawsuit.

“It’s just the way politics work in this town,” Tangney allegedly told one of the officers while demoting him.
Long Beach Police Commissioner Michael Tangney, a longtime Democrat, demoted the cops, cut their overtime, switched them to midnight tours and even filed false internal charges against them for “political payback,” the veteran officers claim in a $39 million lawsuit.

“It’s just the way politics work in this town,” Tangney allegedly told one of the officers while demoting him.

Ahh...The party of tolerance. Guess the cops didn't toe the line with their Union buddies. I hope they enjoy spending that 39 Million of hard earned Union dues.

We'll see how the lawsuit plays out. If this was political, I hope the Dimocrats responsible are punished.

Long Island cops claim they were demoted for supporting Republican candidates in elections - NYPOST.com

This will teach em to register democrat and VOTE Republican..

The Police Commish think's this is funny now, but we'll see how much laughing he's doing when he's unemployed because the city had to pay a $40 million lawsuit because of his abuse of power.

Damn friviolous lawsuits by disgruntled employees!
We need tort reform!

Ohh wait that line only works when the libs are the ones sueing.
sorry my mistake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back