Lone wolf, what he means is Right wing or x military

He's right. You're warped commentary about this being code for, "I'm going to take your guns once I have the chance" isn't.

He's right. You're warped commentary about this being code for, "I'm going to take your guns once I have the chance" isn't.
What the fuck do you the whole "Fast and Furious" gun running scandal was about? To subvert the 2nd Amendment!

You better wake the fuck up!

A "Lone Wolf" that he talks about could come from the Justice Department itself!

What the fuck do you the whole "Fast and Furious" gun running scandal was about? To subvert the 2nd Amendment!

A "Lone Wolf" that he talks about could come from the Justice Department itself!

Yeah, that's the ticket. They are coming for your guns. Ooga booga.

Tard.

Tard.
Oh that's right I forgot, you only get upset about real important stuff like who scores a touchdown or who hits a homerun!

Moron.

Tard.

Ya the federal Government ordered dealers to sell thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug gangs to stop them? Would that be before or after they made no effort at all to track the weapons? Before or after they had the serial numbers used to discredit legal gun shops in the US? Who ordered that program to do that again?

Forum List

Back