Lone Voice Of Reason: 'The Last Nail': Ron Paul Floor Speech May 25,2011...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
The American People seem to be all in when it comes to Government Authoritarianism. Not much protest going on as our Freedoms & Liberties are being systematically dismantled. It's very sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the American Government is "securing & preserving" our Freedom & Liberty by taking it away from us. Make any sense? Nope. :(

We desperately need more voices of reason like Ron Paul. So where ya at Dawgs?

The President signed it into Law via electronically while away in Europe? Obviously the Patriot Act isn't a big deal to him anymore. He should have just pretended DA BOOOOOOOSH was still in there. These are very sad times for our Nation.

Yes the American Government is "securing & preserving" our Freedom & Liberty by taking it away from us. Make any sense? Nope. :(

Considering the morals, ethics and values most American show; or more honestly DON'T SHOW these days, I would suggest that the vast majorty of Americans deserve neither Freedom nor Liberty.

Considering the morals, ethics and values most American show; or more honestly DON'T SHOW these days, I would suggest that the vast majorty of Americans deserve neither Freedom nor Liberty.

I'm afraid you could be right. We are rapidly becoming a Police State/Prison State. They can arrest and lock you away in Prison for almost anything these days. You look at a Police Officer sideways,and he or she could very well arrest you and put you in Jail. The Police have been given too much Power in recent years. They're arresting and locking everyone up for even minor offenses. There is this rush to put everyone in Prison. Yet the People ignore this and just go on as if nothing is happening. The scales are no longer balanced. They've tipped one-sided in favor of the Police State/Prison State. That should be very disturbing to all Americans.

I'm afraid you could be right. We are rapidly becoming a Police State/Prison State. They can arrest and lock you away in Prison for almost anything these days. You look at a Police Officer sideways,and he or she could very well arrest you and put you in Jail. The Police have been given too much Power in recent years. They're arresting and locking everyone up for even minor offenses. There is this rush to put everyone in Prison. Yet the People ignore this and just go on as if nothing is happening. The scales are no longer balanced. They've tipped one-sided in favor of the Police State/Prison State. That should be very disturbing to all Americans.

What disturbs ME more than that is the fact that there are so many Americans who WOULD look sideways at a police officer, or swear at him/her, or throw a punch, etc.... Personally, I'm an Authoritarian so I'm going to side with the cop probably 95 times out of 100.

What disturbs ME more than that is the fact that there are so many Americans who WOULD look sideways at a police officer, or swear at him/her, or throw a punch, etc.... Personally, I'm an Authoritarian so I'm going to side with the cop probably 95 times out of 100.

Well i don't approve of such abusive behavior towards Police Officers. However i do see many Cops looking for confrontations. They really do seem like they're in such a hurry to arrest and imprison Citizens. They're hauling everyone off to Jail for even very minor offenses. This has gotten much worse in recent years. A guy drinking a Budweiser on the Beach hauled off to jail even though he's bothering no one? These abuses happen all the time. It's all part of the Police/Prison State. It's big money. Americans just need to become more aware of what's going on.

"Never question the Police or Authority" is a very dangerous mentality. You should always question Authority. Who watches the Watchmen if not you?

The American People seem to be all in when it comes to Government Authoritarianism. Not much protest going on as our Freedoms & Liberties are being systematically dismantled. It's very sad...

YouTube - ‪Ron Paul: Is This The End of the American Republic?‬‏

And so my fellow Americans the question is :

How long before Dr Paul is declared as an enemy of the state

How long before his enemies order that he be shot in the face

and that his body be dropped into Galveston Bay according to Libertarian Law?

Well i don't approve of such abusive behavior towards Police Officers. However i do see many Cops looking for confrontations. They really do seem like they're in such a hurry to arrest and imprison Citizens. They're hauling everyone off to Jail for even very minor offenses. This has gotten much worse in recent years. A guy drinking a Budweiser on the Beach hauled off to jail even though he's bothering no one? These abuses happen all the time. It's all part of the Police/Prison State. It's big money. Americans just need to become more aware of what's going on.

If drinking a Bud on the beach is an arrestable offense by the ordinances of that town, not only should he go to jail for it, everyone on the beach who is drinking a beer should go to jail; whether they're the town drunk or the state senator.

Americans would be a lot better off if we as a group would simply learn to PLAY BY THE RULES. If you don't like the rules, change them or go somewhere that they're more to your liking.

If drinking a Bud on the beach is an arrestable offense by the ordinances of that town, not only should he go to jail for it, everyone on the beach who is drinking a beer should go to jail; whether they're the town drunk or the state senator.

So if walking in public with shorts on is an arrestable offense, then everyone who is wearing shorts should go to jail?

If being a human being is an arrestable offense, everyone should be sent to jail for it?

Sorry, but people like you who support global fascist dictatorships should probably seek psychiatric help and perhaps put into the mental institution.

"As soon as I hear that somebody is thinking that another authority or another person has the rights over their mental and emotional and attitudinal and psychic life, I'm worried about that person because I know that person has got some very serious psychological and existential problems. Then that person is going to be part of some herd, or will be a controller of a herd, or will be manipulated by the herd."
-- Michael Tsarion

Americans would be a lot better off if we as a group would simply learn to PLAY BY THE RULES. If you don't like the rules, change them or go somewhere that they're more to your liking.

Ah, another subordinate slave who is subservient and content his enslavement. You might as well say, "if we simply do what the dictator tells us to do, we should be good slaves and obey his orders."

I'm sorry, but I don't accept anyone's authority over me. No thanks.

Who watches the Watchmen if not you? Seriously,more Americans really should think about that a bit more. Always question the Police & Authority. The scales are no longer balanced. They've tipped one-sided in favor of the State. Americans have far less rights than they realize.

It’s not a loss of rights, it’s a loss of courage – Americans need to stop being cowards and demand their representatives repeal the PA.

Yea watching the Watchmen is what all loyal Americans should be doing. The Government & Police are not always right. Questioning Authority is mandatory for all responsible American Citizens. Dr. Paul is a real American Hero in my opinion. More Americans should stand with him. Hey that's just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back