Lone Star State of Mind.

Graybeard

Team Infidel
Aug 24, 2009
TEXAS
Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

Last edited:
Welcome to the playground. Did you bring any toys? What's on your mind?
Just a bag full of sarcasm.:razz: and a pocket full of wit. I'm looking for some differing opinions and a chance to discuss them without devolving in to a flame war. Not that there's anything wrong with flame wars, I just got a new fire suit.

Welcome to the playground. Did you bring any toys? What's on your mind?
Just a bag full of sarcasm.:razz: and a pocket full of wit. I'm looking for some differing opinions and a chance to discuss them without devolving in to a flame war. Not that there's anything wrong with flame wars, I just got a new fire suit.

Flame Wars are a Sport for MANY here...

Enjoy.

:)

peace...

Hello from Texas. I'm new to this site but have been posting on political forums for some time. I may have crossed paths with some of you on other forums.
I'm going to kick the tires and check under the hood, I'll see you around the boards.

TEXAS??? ONLY 2 THINGS COME FROM TEXAS!!!!! AND I DONT SEE ANY HORNS IN YOUR AVATAR!!!!!

WELCOME.:razz:

Welcome!
I guess we should start calling this Texas Message Board with all the Texan's we have here.

Forum List

Back