Londonistan

Like the Jewish invasion of Palestine on a macroscopic scale. Karma for the Europeans, especially the British, that facilitated the Jewish invasion. Now they, the Europeans, know how the Christians and Muslims of Palestine felt when a bunch of strange people of a weird and different religion announced that Judaism would take over their land.

the weird religion that invaded were persons----with very weird religion and language--that invaded Judea/palestina-------was-----more than 2000 years ago----ROMANS--with their corruption and barbarity------they morphed ---about 1700 years ago---- into even more barbaric Christians------and about 400 years later the vile filth of arabia invaded. In fact-----there is not one single country which was invaded by
the stink of arabia and its sickening cult----islam------that did not have a PRIOR
jewish population ------which existed at the time that the shit showed up

Firstly, get professional help.

We knew you were a Christian hater, but hating the Romans, that's insane. All Europeans, even the English are heirs of the Romans, the greatest Empire ever and the Empire that brought the world "the rule of law". As opposed to the previous "rule by law" of the Greeks and some previous civilizations.. Bet you don't know the difference.

Professional help with what? the electrical circuits in my house are
in fine working order. Who is "We" in your sentence which starts "we
knew you were a Christian hater...... " when was I a Christian hater?
It is likely that I have spent more time in Christian churches than have you.
However, I am also aware of the extensive genocides enacted by Christians
in the name of Christianity----over the past approximately 1700 years----
a practice that they inherited from the romans. I am also familiar with aspects
of the barbaric roman legal system.----nothing admirable about it. The romans
did have VERY EXTENSIVE influence on the way the world of today works----
mostly because they CONQUERED AND CONTROLLED SO MUCH,
but they, certainly, did not invent 'the rule of law' The good news is that
lots of that filth that the roman catholic church inherited from the romans---
has ----over the centuries----in the most recent centuries----been
repudiated----and protestant sects followed suit. "EVEN THE ENGLISH"??
The English have aped the romans overtly---especially in terms of
barbarity but not nearly so much as have the Arabian muslims----who also
spread the filth further and wider. What the romans did do-----is manage
a very intricate and detailed and well organized code of law-------they did nice
aqueducts, too ------and an excellent show case for circuses consisting
of grown men killing each other and the feeding of lions with men women
and children.. -------finally the JUSTINIAN CODE---includes those laws that
form the basis for legal genocide-------both ADOLF and MUHUMMAD aped
those notable parts and----they also formed the basis for the Inquisition

Oh dear, you really don't realize what nonsense you write. As I said seek professional (psychiatric) help. By the way, Justinian Code has nothing to do with genocide you maniac. It was the codification of past Roman law into 2 reference works.

Like the Jewish invasion of Palestine on a macroscopic scale. Karma for the Europeans, especially the British, that facilitated the Jewish invasion. Now they, the Europeans, know how the Christians and Muslims of Palestine felt when a bunch of strange people of a weird and different religion announced that Judaism would take over their land.

the weird religion that invaded were persons----with very weird religion and language--that invaded Judea/palestina-------was-----more than 2000 years ago----ROMANS--with their corruption and barbarity------they morphed ---about 1700 years ago---- into even more barbaric Christians------and about 400 years later the vile filth of arabia invaded. In fact-----there is not one single country which was invaded by
the stink of arabia and its sickening cult----islam------that did not have a PRIOR
jewish population ------which existed at the time that the shit showed up

Firstly, get professional help.

We knew you were a Christian hater, but hating the Romans, that's insane. All Europeans, even the English are heirs of the Romans, the greatest Empire ever and the Empire that brought the world "the rule of law". As opposed to the previous "rule by law" of the Greeks and some previous civilizations.. Bet you don't know the difference.

Professional help with what? the electrical circuits in my house are
in fine working order. Who is "We" in your sentence which starts "we
knew you were a Christian hater...... " when was I a Christian hater?
It is likely that I have spent more time in Christian churches than have you.
However, I am also aware of the extensive genocides enacted by Christians
in the name of Christianity----over the past approximately 1700 years----
a practice that they inherited from the romans. I am also familiar with aspects
of the barbaric roman legal system.----nothing admirable about it. The romans
did have VERY EXTENSIVE influence on the way the world of today works----
mostly because they CONQUERED AND CONTROLLED SO MUCH,
but they, certainly, did not invent 'the rule of law' The good news is that
lots of that filth that the roman catholic church inherited from the romans---
has ----over the centuries----in the most recent centuries----been
repudiated----and protestant sects followed suit. "EVEN THE ENGLISH"??
The English have aped the romans overtly---especially in terms of
barbarity but not nearly so much as have the Arabian muslims----who also
spread the filth further and wider. What the romans did do-----is manage
a very intricate and detailed and well organized code of law-------they did nice
aqueducts, too ------and an excellent show case for circuses consisting
of grown men killing each other and the feeding of lions with men women
and children.. -------finally the JUSTINIAN CODE---includes those laws that
form the basis for legal genocide-------both ADOLF and MUHUMMAD aped
those notable parts and----they also formed the basis for the Inquisition

Oh dear, you really don't realize what nonsense you write. As I said seek professional (psychiatric) help. By the way, Justinian Code has nothing to do with genocide you maniac. It was the codification of past Roman law into 2 reference works.

wrong again------Your "god" lifted elements of the JUSTINIAN CODE-----in order
to create the glorious Nuremburg laws of 1935 in Germany. As to psychiatry---
feel free to ask me--------it is part and parcel of my profession. ------Muhummad used the same elements.

You are so dimwitted, I hesitate to respond. But, a codex is not a law. It is the codification of laws. In any case no law codified by the Codex Justinianus had anything to do with the Nuremberg Laws of 1935. Go peddle your anti-Christian BS elsewhere.

Psychiatry is central part of your profession? Thought you might be a nutter.

You are so dimwitted, I hesitate to respond. But, a codex is not a law. It is the codification of laws. In any case no law codified by the Codex Justinianus had anything to do with the Nuremberg Laws of 1935. Go peddle your anti-Christian BS elsewhere.

Psychiatry is central part of your profession? Thought you might be a nutter.

monte is playing semantics-------"a codex is not a law------it is just a book of laws"----poor monte---------DESPERATE

A Codex is the codification of existing laws you nutter. In itself, it is not a law. In any case, genocide is not one of the laws within the Codex, as you claim.

A Codex is the codification of existing laws you nutter. In itself, it is not a law. In any case, genocide is not one of the laws within the Codex, as you claim.

you AGAIN said nothing----at no point did I DEFINE "CODEX" as "A LAW"---
'nutter' is not a diagnosis nor is it a psychiatric term. I, CORRECTLY, stated that
the Justiinian code-----which became CANON Law-----itself modified many times ---
over time -------formed the LEGAL BASIS for genocide of non Christians by the "holy"
roman empire and later formed the legal basis for the Inquisition resulting the
the genocide of scores of millions. Similar laws were adopted by your 'gods'
Muhummad and his good pal "caliph" Umar forming the laws of DHIMMIA---
and by your more recent 'god' ADOLF--forming the NUREMBURG CODE OF
LAWS. 1935. Try to cope

You are such a moron. The Code of Canon has nothing to do with Justinian Code. Canon law was a progression of the rules (canon merely means rule) adopted by the Apostles at the Council of Jerusalem n the first century to the legal system which incorporated New Testament, Roman, Visigoth, Saxon and Celtic legal traditions.

You should get a grip on yourself you silly nutcase.

You are such a moron. The Code of Canon has nothing to do with Justinian Code. Canon law was a progression of the rules (canon merely means rule) adopted by the Apostles at the Council of Jerusalem n the first century to the legal system which incorporated New Testament, Roman, Visigoth, Saxon and Celtic legal traditions.

You should get a grip on yourself you silly nutcase.

your ignorance is AMAZING------Justinian law----is the CONSTANTINE crap CODIFIED by his grandson JUSTIN------EMPEROR OF THE "HOLY ROMAN
EMPIRE" Canon law is an ELABORTATION over the centuries. It is CONSTANTIINE who invented your all time start-up------the stink and filth of Nazism/dhimmia/ and elements of Baathist shit. all the way down to the YELLOW INSIGNIA FOR DA JOOOOS ----proscription on riding horses, carrying weapons, and marrying shit like you--------all started from CONSTANTINE and a huge element in the stink of Canon Law AND the STINK OF SHARIAH. ----and the legalization of the genocide of scores of millions (actually hundreds of millions if you add shariah shit into the dung pile and consider that which
pig Constantine started-----as the basis for Islamic genocide in the Indian
subcontinent) Try to cope. Your inability
to face reality is getting more and more pathetic by the minute.
Even the POPE apologized for that which Canon law wrecked on
the native americans of south and north America-----if he could face
the filth ----so can you. It was an honest statement-----but I was not
impressed. The truth should have been taught in catholic schools and
eastern orthodox schools for--------the past 1700 years (sorta approximately)
Of course TEACHING it would defeat its purpose. He did not apologize
enough

You are full of crap. Roman law has nothing to do with Shariah law. Canon Law had nothing to do with the European invasion of the Americas and does not "legalize' genocide. Jewish law does that. Grow up you nutcase.

Hosea 13:16

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

You are full of crap. Roman law has nothing to do with Shariah law. Canon Law had nothing to do with the European invasion of the Americas and does not "legalize' genocide. Jewish law does that. Grow up you nutcase.

Hosea 13:16

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

you are very ignorant------the Spanish explorers brought the stink and filth of the
"holy" roman empire -------the INQUISITION----to both North and South America---
Hernan Cortez claimed MEXICO and its gold for Christendom and BITCH ISABELLA was hailed a "saint" for her efforts in that endeavor----she lauded the
genocide carried out by saint Hernan Shariah law lifted the shit of DHIMMIA from
the JUSTINIAN CODE------the stink of which evolved in the CANON LAW----the
Law of the catholic church----"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"------eastern orthodox filth
is just a knock off of the same filth

Muslims in UK Outraged b/c Catholic Schools Won't Teach Islam
“Death, perhaps, is a bit too easy for him."
November 12, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

isis-kills-christians-660x330.jpg

It seems like there's a Muslim outrage every day. The stewardess opened my Diet Coke for me. A YouTube video about my favorite warlord hurt my feelings. Catholic schools won't teach about my religion.

Under new GCSE reforms, school are required to teach more than one faith in religious studies.

It is part of a Government plan to integrate students from different religious backgrounds.

The change was also intended to drive extremism out of the classroom.

However, Muslim leaders have said the plan has backfired as Catholic schools has ruled out teaching Islam to students.

Actually that's the definition of a plan working. Teaching Islam is how you get extremism in the classroom. And not the kind that fasts extra long or prays every hard, but chops heads off extra violently.

Catholic schools have opted to only teach students about Judaism alongside Christianity. The decision effectively rules out teaching about the world's second biggest religion.

... which has no relationship to Christianity. Aside from the ethnic cleansing kind.

Sir Iqbal Sacranie, former secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said the plan undermined Pope Francis’s message of greater tolerance between the faiths.

I'm sure Islamic schools will be rushing right out to promote Catholicism to their students. Right after there's a church built in Mecca. Or anywhere in Saudi Arabia.

Paul Barber, the director at the Catholic Education Service, said teaching about the Jewish faith would ensure pupils are given a solid grounding in Christianity.

He said, however, that pupils could still learn about other faiths during normal religious education lessons.

Muslims in UK Outraged b/c Catholic Schools Won't Teach Islam

400,000 Britons Sign Petition Demanding Government Close its Borders, Halt Immigration
The situation is reaching a fever pitch.
News
Tiffany Gabbay

sharia_uk.jpg

It seems that normal, everyday citizens of the civilized world may have finally reached their saturation point concerning immigration and the threat of radical Islam. And it's high time.

Thus far nearly 400,000 people in the U.K. have signed a government petition demanding the nation close its borders and suspend all immigration until ISIS is somehow "defeated."

The savage attacks in Paris apparently motivated citizens concerned with their own safety to finally sign the petition, which has actually been in circulation since September. The number of signatories has skyrocketed in the last two days and is likely to continue its upward climb.

An excerpt from the petition states:

“In February 2015 Dr Shea, Nato’s Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, warned there would be IS jihadists on the refugee boats. IS also threatened to flood Europe with 500,000 jihadists.

“Allowing uncontrolled immigration and taking in these refugees potentially endangers the entire UK population. At any other time in our history this would be tantamount to a declaration of war and borders would be closed.”

Britain's parliament is now obligated to place the petition up for debate in the House of Commons, according to the form. When members of parliament will get around to doing so remains unclear.

400,000 Britons Sign Petition Demanding Government Close its Borders, Halt Immigration

Newest ISIS Executioner Was Out on Bail in UK on Terror Charges
“What a shoddy security system Britain must have to allow me to breeze through Europe to the Islamic State.”
January 5, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

abu-rumaysah-al-britani.jpg

ISIS' latest executioner of "British spies" is Abu Rumaysah, a Muslim convert whose former name was Siddhartha Dhar. Once he converted to Islam, Abu Rumaysah went Full Jihadi. He should have been in jail, but instead he's in the Islamic State murdering people.

Mr. Dhar, a Muslim convert in his early 30s who also goes by the name Abu Rumaysah,had been among well-known extremists in the U.K. and appeared in many news programs advocating for radical Islam. He was arrested in September 2014 on suspicion of encouraging terrorism, but skipped bail shortly after and then left for Syria to join Islamic State.

He played an active role in Islamic State propaganda since arriving in Syria, raising difficult questions for the U.K. authorities, who were unable to prevent him leaving the country. After his arrest in 2014, Mr. Dhar was ordered to surrender his passport but was still able to board a coach to Paris with his family and eventually make his way to Islamic State-controlled territory.

Unsurprisingly, Jihadi John proved easy enough to replace. There are hundreds of British ISIS members and lots of Muslims in the UK who would be happy to join up.

Abu's story is a familiar one. Normal teenager. Got into Islam. Became a sociopath. Now he's killing people.

He has a point. But the greatest danger isn't from Muslims leaving the UK, but the Muslims coming to the UK. The same is true for us.

Newest ISIS Executioner Was Out on Bail in UK on Terror Charges

British men seem to be either gay or Muslim Terrorists these days. What the hell happened over there?

Sunday-Times-blood-libel.jpg

Britain Is No Place for Jews

January 30, 2013
By Caroline Glick

Since I came home from London, subsequent events have borne out my dim assessment of England, and done so at break-neck pace. As one of Britain’s great righteous gentiles Douglas Murray wrote in an essay published yesterday by the Gatestone Institute, England is no longer even trying to hide its anti-Semitism. At this point, to live well in the kingdom, Jews are required to accept or at least express minimal objection to the dominant narrative that Israel is the current Nazi Germany.

Back in 2005, I felt it was a mistake for Israel to push for the UN to establish an international Holocaust remembrance day. What did we need it for?

The UN emerged at the 2001 Durban conference as the epicenter of global anti-Semitism. Why should we give it an out for its hostility towards live Jews by letting it pretend it isn’t an anti-Semitic institution because it mourns dead Jews?

Britain Is No Place for Jews

Wow.....you seem completely unaware of what Amis was speaking about in 2010.

Not a surprise.

Only a Right Wing Revolution can save the Brits now. That applies to Western Europe as a whole. The Left has done so much awful damage. I don't even know if it can be repaired. But a Right Wing Revolution would be a good first step towards attempting to.

VIK!!!!! Siddhartha Dhar--------I used to like the name Siddhartha------
uhm-----SIDDHARTHA !!!!!! it does not look nice

And British Men need to stop being so gay. It's time to man-up. Time to restore glory to Great Britain. Time to take the country back.

Forum List

Back