Londonistan

NO! understand English ! My name sake was a great man, hed drag fascists like you to zee Lubyanka, & into zee cellars & zee glorious NKVD would blow thine kop in !

What are the English ruling class doing about this cronic situation ? Sweet F/A !

Most are enjoying England's relatively good standard of living, like any good conservative would.

btw, the word is "chronic"

No a chance! Just like in Demark, Sweden, FINLAND and Norway. Most abuse the welfare, add little in return, preach against the west, harass Jews, western women and Christians and openly promote Sharia law!

As we have seen on several threads before, Hook, your literacy is so poor that discussion is impossible.

In this case Beria asked that the "ruling classes" were doing. Your rant that "most abuse welfare" is presumably not directed at the 'ruling classes'.

NO! understand English ! My name sake was a great man, hed drag fascists like you to zee Lubyanka, & into zee cellars & zee glorious NKVD would blow thine kop in !

I can handle a comedian even though you are not particularly amusing.

Come on kid.
To write Satire and Parody requires brains , sophistication ad an elegant command of language .
It is not for you .

I can handle a comedian even though you are not particularly amusing.

Come on kid.
To write Satire and Parody requires brains , sophistication ad an elegant command of language .
It is not for you .
What is this gobbldigook?
"Sophistication ad an elegant command of language"?
Can you correct your posts and re write them correctly please.

It looks like it was written by a fucking retard.

You should have forewarned us of your Dyslexia , if you wish to try and curry favour and sympathy .
I have been checking my files to see what Bombs were planted during our Marathon or what false flags based on racial stereotyping we have sunk to .
I guess once again the US is in a class of its own for having to deal with people who hate what your country stands for -- unemployment and poverty these days .

The standard left-wing person never feels more comfortable than when attacking Israel. Because they are the only foreigners you can attack. Everyone else is protected by having dark skin, or colonial history, or something. But you can attack Israel. And the atmosphere becomes very unpleasant.

What a steaming load of road apples.

It's always funny to watch american kids try to come to terms with a culture they have never experienced.

Must be desperately difficult time for them , immediately after the Boston False Flag and being branded the most Gun and Violence obsessed nation of the so called developed world .
The one american asset is that they have a fine President whose main task is to chase out the extremist right wing dinosaurs in order to bring back some self respect for true americans when they travel abroad .

BlackHole, we know of the radical islamic beasts,

nyc_002.jpg

and they will feel our wrath for a long time regardless of the obongo...:eusa_angel:

Back up your arguments with facts instead of your naive to moronic opinions and you might be more convincing!

I'd be happy to - but we both know you will ignore them.

Murder rates:

USA 4.8 per 100,000 total muders: 14, 748

UK 1.2 per 100,000 total murders: 722

Saigon-----do you know that both crime stats and sickness
stats -----are compiled from data SUPPLIED by the countries
themselves? ------do you know the term "fudge factor" -

Uncle Ferd says dey's prob'ly Chechens...
:eek:
UK officials: Radical Islam drives London attack
May 22,`13 -- Two U.K. government officials say a brutal attack that left one man dead near a London military barracks appears to have been motivated by radical Islam.
Two men apparently attacked another man near a London barracks Wednesday. Police said he died and the other two were shot by police and taken to separate hospitals.

Two U.K. government officials who had been briefed said the attack seemed to have been ideologically motivated by radical Islam. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the ongoing investigation.

They said their categorization was not based solely on video footage of what appeared to be one attacker criticizing the British government. British Prime Minister David Cameron said there are "strong indications" that the attack is related to terror.

Source

Uncle Ferd says dey's prob'ly Chechens...
:eek:
UK officials: Radical Islam drives London attack
May 22,`13 -- Two U.K. government officials say a brutal attack that left one man dead near a London military barracks appears to have been motivated by radical Islam.
Two men apparently attacked another man near a London barracks Wednesday. Police said he died and the other two were shot by police and taken to separate hospitals.

Two U.K. government officials who had been briefed said the attack seemed to have been ideologically motivated by radical Islam. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the ongoing investigation.

They said their categorization was not based solely on video footage of what appeared to be one attacker criticizing the British government. British Prime Minister David Cameron said there are "strong indications" that the attack is related to terror.

Source

Do to Management I have to WARN you of beastly video...​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mfjbMpguA]Raw Video Woolwich Terrorist UK May 22, 2013 Beheaded Soldier - YouTube[/ame]
Like I said for the last 12 years, They are BEASTS...​

Peaceful dark figures were victims of a British soldier, who criminally made them behead him by audaciously being a white European in Great Britain:

British+Soldier+beheaded+in+broad+day+light+in+Woolwich,+South+London.jpg

It is clear that Britsh Soldier is guilty of having a white skin - a scandalous, intolerable exception in London. He is also guilty of murder, because if he wasn´t born, this would not have happened.

Tony Blair and the Labour Party really thought they were sticking it to the Right when they opened the Borders and allowed so many in. And they did gain politically initially, but at what cost? They destroyed Great Britain in the process. It's very sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c]There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube[/ame]

London Beheader Fell in With Muslim Gang, Turned to Drug Dealing and Jihad

May 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

What’s the harm in exposing teenagers to Islam? It can end on a busy street with bloody cleavers. That’s the story of Michael Adebolajo who was drawn into a Muslim gang as a teenager and became Mujaheed. Or Holy Warrior of Islam.

Giving his name only as Jack, the 27-year-old said: “He was a lovely lad at school and was liked by everyone.

“In the five years I went to school with him I never saw him have a fight or even get into an argument. What on Earth got into his head?”

It’s the “I” word. The thing that British pols all agree can’t possibly be responsible. Islam.

Another said: “Very occasionally he was in his car with the second man who was photographed at the murder scene. Now we wonder who was calling the shots.

The Koran was. And that’s the problem.

London Beheader Fell in With Muslim Gang, Turned to Drug Dealing and Jihad | FrontPage Magazine

Blair and the Labour Party destroyed Great Britain. There is no coming back. They snickered & sneered while boasting about their Open-Border Policy. They joked about it pissing those 'Racist' Rightwingers off. And they destroyed their Nation in the process. It's unforgivable. Now England is a mere shell of its former self. Just an oppressive and weak little Nanny/Police State. It's very sad.

Melanie-Phillips.jpg

The woman Britain’s left loves to hate

Brave columnist or ignorant bigot? Controversial writer Melanie Phillips launches a new platform to reach middle England and spread her truth

By Miriam Shaviv
June 26, 2013

From her platform in Britain’s second-largest newspaper, The Daily Mail, she has become famous for stinging attacks on the establishment, accusing it of deliberately destroying the fabric of British life by promoting multiculturalism and denying the religious nature of Muslim terrorism. She is Israel’s staunchest defender in the British press, a global warming “denier” and an opponent of gay marriage.

Her admirers consider her one of Britain’s bravest columnists, a reputation on which she is capitalizing by launching Melanie Phillips Electric Media, a digital publishing company (which also has its own merchandising line flogging mugs and tote bags).

She hopes this platform will allow her to expand the public conversation on the subjects she cares about, and reach further into the English-speaking world, particularly America. “Guardian Angel” is one of the first offerings of its eBook division, emBooks; there are also titles on subjects as diverse as Islamism, Prince William and bringing up teenage girls, by other writers.

Melanie Phillips’s new book, ‘Guardian Angel’ (photo credit: courtesy)

“I am British,” she replies. “It made me and I was brought up to love what it once stood for. Britain gave the world a concept of liberty that is unmatched. It has had characteristics of tolerance, decency, fairness, fair play, stoicism and emotional restraint. These things are priceless to me. I’ve watched these things going down the pan and I can’t bear it, I will fight for these things to be restored.”

But her heart seems only half in it.

“I’m not sure what home is any more,” she adds. “Britain is increasingly leaving me, it’s leaving a lot of people, it’s becoming something quite different. I will continue to fight in my own way for it. One can’t say what the future will hold – the way it’s going doesn’t inspire much confidence. Wherever I end up, it will always be part of me.

“A bit like leaving The Guardian, I can never completely leave it.”

The woman Britain?s left loves to hate | The Times of Israel

"On BBC Question Time Melanie Phillips performs her interventionist spiel - she lies, she spins, she follows the Hasbara's text book and calls for action against Iran. But the British audience doesn't buy it. Melanie wasn't too happy as you can see"

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back