Londonistan

He he he he

Now mugging is worse in London than in Harlem | Mail Online

Rapes rise as violent crime soars | Mail Online

http://www.saf.org/journal/16/guncontrolinengland.pdf

But all is not lost. Someone intends to enforce the law, just the law as they see it.

Muslim Gangs Enforce Sharia Law in London :: Gatestone Institute

The death rate has certainly fallen. Mostly because of the same kind of battlefield medicine practices in Alfghanistan and Iraq.

Murder rate hits 42-year-low in London - Crime - News - London Evening Standard

Gosh you gotta love multiculturalism

London Muslim Patrols Wanted by Police for Gay Hate Attack - IBTimes UK

What a racist knucklehead. You complain all day about multiculturalism and how your white race is supreme. Yet you're sitting your ass unemployed. You guys are a joke.

British people are abandoning London in droves. London is going to turn into the UK's version of Chicago.

600,000 move out in decade of 'white flight' from London: White Britons are now in minority in the capital | Mail Online

Except without guns - and thus largely without murders.

No they just commit roughly 3,500 more violent crimes per 100,000 citizens than we do! That is about 10x the US's rate

US Violent Crime Rate: 475 per 100,000 citizens
(Year: 2005 http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_01.html )

UK Violent Crime Rate: 4,100 per 100,000 citizens
(Year: 2005 http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs04/rdsolr1804.pdf )

Any you call yourself a jouralist!

British people are abandoning London in droves. London is going to turn into the UK's version of Chicago.

600,000 move out in decade of 'white flight' from London: White Britons are now in minority in the capital | Mail Online

Except without guns - and thus largely without murders.

No they just commit roughly 3,500 more violent crimes per 100,000 citizens than we do! That is about 10x the US's rate

US Violent Crime Rate: 475 per 100,000 citizens
(Year: 2005 http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_01.html )

UK Violent Crime Rate: 4,100 per 100,000 citizens
(Year: 2005 http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs04/rdsolr1804.pdf )

Any you call yourself a jouralist!

The crime in the UK is mostly knife crime which is why the government wants to remove knives.
BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

Some scary statistics there.
London knife crime: how bad is it? | UK news | guardian.co.uk

The whole point of weapon control is to prevent self defense. There is no other purpose.

Katz -

I suggest you go away, look at the stats, and come back when you have a serious response.

I suggest you look at the 10x higher VIOLENT crime rate England has vs the US. In suggest you look at Chicago's gun laws (and IL's) and see they have the strictest in the country!

What a racist knucklehead. You complain all day about multiculturalism and how your white race is supreme. Yet you're sitting your ass unemployed. You guys are a joke.

No one in this thread does that you lying douche bag, but I will go on record to say we are ALL superior to you mental midget!

Has this site ever seen weaker posting?

I could post the facts - but really, what is the point?

If you want to live in a dreamworld, go right ahead.

Last edited:

If you want to live in a dreamworld, go right ahead.

That's because you don't know you sound like Hillary goddam Clinton

"What difference does it make" ...rolmao 2 birds with one post...:razz:

Saigon on tyhmä vitun progressiivinen / liberaali...

Last edited:
Your case in point numbnutz

Yet you never do, some journalist you must be! Back up your arguments with facts instead of your naive to moronic opinions and you might be more convincing!

If you want to live in a dreamworld, go right ahead
LOL, pot calling the kettle black!

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

Back up your arguments with facts instead of your naive to moronic opinions and you might be more convincing!

I'd be happy to - but we both know you will ignore them.

Murder rates:

USA 4.8 per 100,000 total muders: 14, 748

UK 1.2 per 100,000 total murders: 722

be_prepared_for_the_real_holocaust_1.jpg

Muslim HuffPo Editor: Anti-Semitism “Common and Routine” Among British Muslims

March 25, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Again not a major revelation, but something that isn’t widely addressed by an uncomfortable media. As a Muslim, it’s something that Mehdi Hasan can and does talk about. (Fair warning. The original source is a New Statesman article.)

It pains me to have to admit this but anti-Semitism isn’t just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community; it’s routine and commonplace. Any Muslims reading this article – if they are honest with themselves – will know instantly what I am referring to. It’s our dirty little secret. You could call it the banality of Muslim anti-Semitism.

Anti-Semitism is there in Muslim teachings and has been for a very long time. It’s not something that suddenly emerged and it’s not a new phenomenon. When Muslims chant “Khaybar, Khaybar o Jews, the army of Muhammad will return”, they are referring to one of the earliest Muslim massacres of Jews over a thousand years ago. And when that chant is heard in the UK, it isn’t a new bigotry, but a very old one.

The student who appeared to shout “Slaughter the Jews” at Israeli minister Danny Ayalon has claimed the Deputy Foreign minister misunderstood his Arabic.

Mr Rashid claimed that he had in fact shouted “Khaybar ya Yahod”, a classic Arabic battle cry referring to a seventh-century attack by Mohammed on the Jewish community in Khaybar where the Jews were conquered and made to pay half of their income to the Muslim population.

They were finally expelled by a successive Muslim ruler, Caliph Omar.

This isn’t a new antisemitism, but a very old one.

Muslim HuffPo Editor: Anti-Semitism ?Common and Routine? Among British Muslims

What are the English ruling class doing about this cronic situation ? Sweet F/A !

What are the English ruling class doing about this cronic situation ? Sweet F/A !

Most are enjoying England's relatively good standard of living, like any good conservative would.

btw, the word is "chronic"

No a chance! Just like in Demark, Sweden, FINLAND and Norway. Most abuse the welfare, add little in return, preach against the west, harass Jews, western women and Christians and openly promote Sharia law!

They are CHRONIC low lifes like all the western leaders!

Are you parodying your namesake , or are you just naturally stupid ?
P.S.
In English , it is , " They are all chronic low lives . As per their leaders and other western counterparts ". What is the imagined meaning of this Gobbledegook ?

Forum List

Back