London: Years of Liberal Dogma.

And you've never won a real war without our involvement since.
Nor have you without ours. Though I would go as far to say that we would have won WW2 without you.

100 Years' War. The Seven Years' War. Napolionic Wars. The Crimea. First and Second Opium Wars. First and Second Boer Wars, etc etc. Not to mention all the conflicts necessary when taking all the territory we conquered (a quarter of the world's surface, in case didn't know).

The list of determined and established foes that we've defeated on land and at sea without American involvement is long and distinguished. The same can't be said for America. Oh, and you only joined WW2 after the Japanese dragged you from under the bed. We were spilling Nazi blood long before then.

You won all those? And here I thought the UK had shrunk to a little island in the North Atlantic.

:eusa_whistle:

Nor have you without ours. Though I would go as far to say that we would have won WW2 without you.

100 Years' War. The Seven Years' War. Napolionic Wars. The Crimea. First and Second Opium Wars. First and Second Boer Wars, etc etc. Not to mention all the conflicts necessary when taking all the territory we conquered (a quarter of the world's surface, in case didn't know).

The list of determined and established foes that we've defeated on land and at sea without American involvement is long and distinguished. The same can't be said for America. Oh, and you only joined WW2 after the Japanese dragged you from under the bed. We were spilling Nazi blood long before then.

You won all those? And here I thought the UK had shrunk to a little island in the North Atlantic.

Not me personally, but the victories I've listed are noted on our military's battle honours. And colonising and civilising the world is quite an achievement for a "little island in the North Atlantic". Wouldn't you agree?

Not me personally, but the victories I've listed are noted on our military's battle honours. And colonising and civilising the world is quite an achievement for a "little island in the North Atlantic". Wouldn't you agree?

Sure, but what have you done lately?

Sure, but what have you done lately?

What, in the last five minutes?

And you've never won a real war without our involvement since.

100 Years' War...

You won the 100 Years' War? :clap2:

300px-Hundred_years_war.gif

Not me personally, but the victories I've listed are noted on our military's battle honours...

British Officer: You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour.
Robert Surcouf: Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most.

:lol:

Not me personally, but the victories I've listed are noted on our military's battle honours...

British Officer: You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour.
Robert Surcouf: Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most.

:lol:

I have never seen a liberal fight for ambition... Just free stuff!
Liberals aren't afraid of work, They'll sit down and look at it all day.
Go Tea Party!

Blues

Forum List

Back