London Underground introduces First Class carriages

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
London Underground is introducing luxurious first-class carriages so well-heeled commuters do not need to mix with common riff-raff.

While normal Londoners must squash into packed sweaty and smelly carriages, toffs can enjoy their trip through the capital in an ornate carriage with leather chairs and a fully-stocked bar.

A man in a crisp white jacket will recharge glasses and serve fine sandwiches and canapes to passengers.

Hell yeah, next time I'm in London this is how I'm riding the Tube

While anyone with money will enjoy the new posh commuting experience, to be introduced first on the Central Line, not everyone is happy, describing it as elitist and Victorian in nature.

City worker Lorraine Fisher, 34, was furious: “Traveling on the Tube when it’s busy is difficult enough, but knowing these snobs in the next carriage are lounging around quaffing champagne is too much.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Poor riff-raff

Lol, our trains offer such luxury to anyone for the cost of a regular ticket.

poverty_sucks.jpg

I understand that the transport unions have stopped this. Mayor Khan called it "offensive in an egalitarian age".

I understand that the transport unions have stopped this. Mayor Khan called it "offensive in an egalitarian age".

Yes, how dare people with the means be allowed to pay extra for a more comfortable ride. Oh, the humanity.

London Underground is introducing luxurious first-class carriages so well-heeled commuters do not need to mix with common riff-raff.

While normal Londoners must squash into packed sweaty and smelly carriages, toffs can enjoy their trip through the capital in an ornate carriage with leather chairs and a fully-stocked bar.

A man in a crisp white jacket will recharge glasses and serve fine sandwiches and canapes to passengers.

Hell yeah, next time I'm in London this is how I'm riding the Tube

While anyone with money will enjoy the new posh commuting experience, to be introduced first on the Central Line, not everyone is happy, describing it as elitist and Victorian in nature.

City worker Lorraine Fisher, 34, was furious: “Traveling on the Tube when it’s busy is difficult enough, but knowing these snobs in the next carriage are lounging around quaffing champagne is too much.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Poor riff-raff
ROFL! Just an FYI this was a spoof article, but thanks for the chuckle. :rofl:

Forum List

Back