London Rioters: Why is the English and World Press So Scared to Call It a RACE RIOT!

Yeah, she talks about her beliefs, so she's trying to 'convert' you... you're full of shit... as usual. :lol:

oh tell me it ain't so? Marie talks about her beliefs? and gets away with it? now that's just downright disgusting and funky bitch won't tolerate it. she will not I tell ya.

Marie doesn't just talk about her beliefs. She demands that others take them on.

She's got a conversion agenda.

That's right. This 'funky bitch' isn't gonna take anyone's bullshit.

You're a filthy rotten liar, and I lose more respect for you everday. Actually, there's pretty much none left at this point.

You are lying Newby. Marie admitted she wants to convert me. She won't take no for an answer.

That's extremely aggressive.

Worse, the rest of the pack support her. I got more shit from the group of you for telling Marie to stop proselytizing to me. Yeah, freedom of religion to you guys means shoving your bible in people's faces.

I thought you were different than that.

If you don't know the damned difference between "talking about your beliefs" and having a conversion agenda I can't help you.

You are blinded by your agreement that Marie can try and convert me whenever she likes.

I say no. NO.

You can't tell the difference between someone posting about their beliefs, which you do ALL THE TIME, and someone trying to 'convert' you? I think you're a dishonest hack, Sky, and you absolutely do know the difference. But, that wouldn't let you be the victim or the center of attention, now would it? :lol:

Along with that, you know absolutely nothing about which you are talking when it comes to modern christianity to begin with, you're stuck in a time warp of 30 to 50 years ago and refuse to understand anything about it. But again, that would mean not being the victim any longer, and I don't think you could survive if you didn't have that to hold on to.

Marie completely admits she wants me to become a christian. That's way different than simply discussing christianity.

You all stick together, don't you? Let Marie take the lead in converting, while the rest of you back her up.

I say no to conversion. Get over it.

Nobody gives a damn what religion you are Sky. :cuckoo:

Marie admits she wants to convert me, and she can't "help herself". She won't take no for an answer.

Hmm thats strange, I spoke to her a few times on here and I don't remember her forcing her beliefs on anyone.

You don't post in the religion forum. She does. She pulled this conversion crap on me and her friends completely ganged up on me when I told her "no".

Newby still won't let it go. She still thinks that Marie trying to convert me to christianity is just "talking about her religion".

Liar.

Hmm thats strange, I spoke to her a few times on here and I don't remember her forcing her beliefs on anyone.

you noticed she has no link.. end of story.

Piss off. It was months ago and Newby won't let me alone about it. I'm trying to find it but it's a lot of work and YOU aren't worth it.

You're welcome to look it up under Marie's posts. See her thread on Ten Questions About Buddhism, which was a thinly disguised thread to discredit Buddhism and start trying to convert me to Christianity. That thread was Marie coming after me.

The thread goes back to March. Good luck.

:lol: Liar.

you noticed she has no link.. end of story.

Piss off. It was months ago and Newby won't let me alone about it. I'm trying to find it but it's a lot of work and YOU aren't worth it.

You're welcome to look it up under Marie's posts. See her thread on Ten Questions About Buddhism, which was a thinly disguised thread to discredit Buddhism and start trying to convert me to Christianity. That thread was Marie coming after me.

The thread goes back to March. Good luck.

no link? end of story.

Forum List

Back