What I get from this thread.

The right wing-leaning peeps blame everything on:

Liberals
Liberal policies
Blacks
Muslims
Too tolerant an immigration policy
Moral decay

In fact all the things that countries all over the world struggle with and YET NO ONE ELSE, aside from dictator led countries, IS HAVING RIOTS.

Liberalism is a total failure............

What I get from this thread.

The right wing-leaning peeps blame everything on:

Liberals
Liberal policies
Blacks
Muslims
Too tolerant an immigration policy
Moral decay

In fact all the things that countries all over the world struggle with and YET NO ONE ELSE, aside from dictator led countries, IS HAVING RIOTS.

Interesting. I've never 'blamed' liberals, but I have linked an overly generous welfare system (that's a liberal policy in the UK) to the rioting. And, surprisingly, even the Labour party recognizes that.... but, keep pretending it's not true. :lol:

I haven't 'blamed' blacks.

I haven't 'blamed' muslims.

You have clearly demonstrated that you have no concept of Britain's immigration problems.... but the Labour party have - again... liberals recognizing their own complicity.... and yet, apparently, Ravi knows more about UK liberal policies than the very party who created those policies. :lol::lol:

Moral decay.... see comment above. :lol:

The US has uncontrolled immigration and we don't have riots over it.

Yeah, well brace yourself Ms. Hat.... as soon as the welfare starts to take hits and it will..
we will experience the same rioting here. I suggest you buy a few guns and learn to use them.

Blues

Just for clarification, Ravi is not Mrs Hat.

However, if my circumstances ever change...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ScYY__oyk&feature=related]What the Local News Doesn't Show You - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, well brace yourself Ms. Hat.... as soon as the welfare starts to take hits and it will..
we will experience the same rioting here. I suggest you buy a few guns and learn to use them.

Blues

Just for clarification.... If your circumstances ever change.... you will find your closets and drawers filled with hats women's shoes and your stuff in cardboard boxes on the porch. Probably you will need permission to use the bathroom and the phone. Don't even ask about the computer. :eek: I bet every time you get in the car you find the gas tank showing below empty, too. :eek:

Blues

Just for clarification.... If your circumstances ever change.... you will find your closets and drawers filled with hats women's shoes and your stuff in cardboard boxes on the porch. Probably you will need permission to use the bathroom and the phone. Don't even ask about the computer. :eek: I bet every time you get in the car you find the gas tank showing below empty, too. :eek:

So, outside of the computer, pretty much life as normal. Cool. :lol:

no10.jpg

:D

Hello to all.

At one time in our country these words where meant well. Sometime the good intentions go astray. In today's world these words mean very little. Yes we all would love to have happiness in our lives. Is it possible in this day and age? I can not say absolutely Yes.

Who would never have thought that our country came to a halt, when the housing market fell. Major companies begging for money help. Then it got bigger as the days,weeks, and months went on. Banks going under, jobs lost by the millions, homeless families in a country, that has been thought of as the Land of plenty. The pursuit of happiness is somewhere in the nether land.

We all can read, listen and understand, that the situations consuming our most inner being in the present, are worrisome. We need to focus on the future for our children. At the rate we are going, we may default on the debt owed and China?Japan? will own us.

I pray for us to find peace/harmony/love and most of all happiness for all.:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back