London Olympics and possible Iranian Terrorism against Israel

London made a terrible mistake. They had a man under consideration for the position of Security who had overseen security for the Olympics in China. The guy knew exactly what to do, and had informants in the muslim community.

He was rejected for both, political reasons and because the Met in London is unbelievably racist. This is what they get.

London made a terrible mistake. They had a man under consideration for the position of Security who had overseen security for the Olympics in China. The guy knew exactly what to do, and had informants in the muslim community.

He was rejected for both, political reasons and because the Met in London is unbelievably racist. This is what they get.

Or was it because he "knew exactly what to do, and had informants in the muslim community"?

I mean, if you want 9/11... oooops... London Olympic terrorist act to happen in order to galvanise the public behind the idea of attacking Afghanistan... ooops... Iran, would you want a man who knows exactly how to PREVENT terrorist acts to be in charge of security?!

That is if all media "predictions" are based on reality and not on the usual fondness for scaremongering...

Or was it because he "knew exactly what to do, and had informants in the muslim community"?

I mean, if you want 9/11... oooops... London Olympic terrorist act to happen in order to galvanise the public behind the idea of attacking Afghanistan... ooops... Iran, would you want a man who knows exactly how to PREVENT terrorist acts to be in charge of security?!

That is if all media "predictions" are based on reality and not on the usual fondness for scaremongering...

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up already, you are quickly becoming the most stupid poster on this board.

all Muslims world facing problem due to America, shame on all ruler leaders who are working as a salve for American are real pigs n dogs

You work on that.

A lot of Americans believe it and are pretty much waiting around for muslims to get off their asses and do something.

all Muslims world facing problem due to America, shame on all ruler leaders who are working as a salve for American are real pigs n dogs

You work on that.

A lot of Americans believe it and are pretty much waiting around for muslims to get off their asses and do something.

Sharif is nothing but a little biatch, if he came around my way I would slap the hair off his face.

Question: Sharif was caught fucking a goat. When confronted about his bestiality, what did he say?

Answer: Nothing, because at that moment, his mouth was full of camel dick.

Iran is crazy and the most likely to do something but to stir things up with out evidence is nuts. Israel like to stir the pot but they have been under seige for over 60 years, surronded buy countries who say they intend to wipe them out. They might want to reconsider but is we have terriorism at the Olympics we should come down hard on who ever does not and I do not mean sanctions.

London Olympics!

WHERE IS A TERRORIST WHEN YOU NEED ONE???!!!

What an awful show!!!!

Forum List

Back