London Olympics and possible Iranian Terrorism against Israel

Or, maybe, the assholes who run that snake pit shit hole are Islamo-fascist wannabes.

Few questions:

1. On what grounds did you determine that Iran is a "snake pit" and a "shit hole"?
2. What gave you the idea Iran is governed by "assholes"?
3. Give definition of "Islamo-fascism".

I have followed what's going on the aforesaid shithole since Jimmah Carter was the Commander in Fail of the USA.

I also follow the news so I know the leaders of Iran are pigfucking scumbags.

Why would YOU need a definition, you idiot? You will (a) simply try to deny reality anyway or (b) simply try to deny reality.

Islam is a fucking filthy disease founded by a sociopathic pedophile. Any state run upon Islam, in whole or in part, as its foundation is a shithole.

I other words, your knowledge on Iran comes from the US propaganda coverage.

No more questions.

Few questions:

1. On what grounds did you determine that Iran is a "snake pit" and a "shit hole"?
2. What gave you the idea Iran is governed by "assholes"?
3. Give definition of "Islamo-fascism".

I have followed what's going on the aforesaid shithole since Jimmah Carter was the Commander in Fail of the USA.

Why would YOU need a definition, you idiot? You will (a) simply try to deny reality anyway or (b) simply try to deny reality.

Islam is a fucking filthy disease founded by a sociopathic pedophile. Any state run upon Islam, in whole or in part, as its foundation is a shithole.

No more questions.

No. IT comes from a variety of sources including the news media which is biased left wing crew.

Kinda defeats the point you were hoping to make, dimwit.

In any case, the propaganda YOU prefer is preceded with the label (or some variant of it):

"Islamo-".

Vile bullshit.

Thus, you lap it up.

If the story from Israel is true, they have caught wind of an Iranian State Sponsored Terrorism plot using a team of Iranian backed terrorists whose mission is to inflict a bit of terrorism against the Israeli athletes at the London Olympic games coming up. MFS - The Other News: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics. and Report: Israel fears 'anniversary attack' at Olympics - Israel News, Ynetnews

If it turns out that Iran has agents who do engage in terrorism or terrorism attempts against Israeli athletes, or anybody else for that matter, what are the proper responses?

(A) by Israel?

(B) by the United States of America?

(C) by the host country, Great Britain?

(D) by that ineffectual joke we call the United Nations?

It's difficult and not very productive to engage in these kinds of hypotheticals. Personally I would doubt that Iran would take such a risk.

It is not all that difficult and it can be extraordinarily productive. In the military realm, it's called a "contingency plan."

And Iran (by using surrogates) would likely believe itself to be insulated.

Sick fucks like Ahmanzinutjob and the Assatollah Khameni are not exactly unclear about their hatred of Israel (and Jews).

No more questions.

No. IT comes from a variety of sources including the news media which is biased left wing crew.

In any case, the propaganda YOU prefer is preceded with the label (or some variant of it):

"Islamo-".

Vile bullshit.

Thus, you lap it up.

I have no idea what on your jargon means "left wing"; but ALL Western mainstream media, especially in US is prostituting itself to power elites and serves their interests.

But if you want to continue, please, do so:

Give definition of "Islamo-fascism".

Explain (with examples if necessary) your reasons to regard leaders of Iran as "pigfucking scumbags".

No more questions.

"Islamo-".

Vile bullshit.

Thus, you lap it up.

I have no idea what on your jargon means "left wing"; but ALL Western mainstream media, especially in US is prostituting itself to power elites and serves their interests.

Explain (with examples if necessary) your reasons to regard leaders of Iran as "pigfucking scumbags".

You apparently are a very very slow study.

So, for your benefit, you mindless Islamo-shitfucker, I will reiterate what I told you the last time you put such questions to me.

The Iranian leaders are pigfuckers because they like to fuck pigs.

Wanna see an Islamic pig?

0.jpg

If the story from Israel is true, they have caught wind of an Iranian State Sponsored Terrorism plot using a team of Iranian backed terrorists whose mission is to inflict a bit of terrorism against the Israeli athletes at the London Olympic games coming up. MFS - The Other News: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics. and Report: Israel fears 'anniversary attack' at Olympics - Israel News, Ynetnews

If it turns out that Iran has agents who do engage in terrorism or terrorism attempts against Israeli athletes, or anybody else for that matter, what are the proper responses?

(A) by Israel?

It's difficult and not very productive to engage in these kinds of hypotheticals. Personally I would doubt that Iran would take such a risk.

It is not all that difficult and it can be extraordinarily productive. In the military realm, it's called a "contingency plan."

Sick fucks like Ahmanzinutjob and the Assatollah Khameni are not exactly unclear about their hatred of Israel (and Jews).

I disagree. If Iran wanted to attack a target through one of the terrorist groups it supports, it would not be likely to choose such a risky and hard target as the Olympics, crawling with security. There are plenty of relatively soft targets (ie the attack in Bulgaria recently).

I disagree. If Iran wanted to attack a target through one of the terrorist groups it supports, it would not be likely to choose such a risky and hard target as the Olympics, crawling with security. There are plenty of relatively soft targets (ie the attack in Bulgaria recently).
And I disagree with you. If Iran was interested in assisting some terrorist shitheads, they would certainly choose to do so in some concealed way. And if they wanted the attack(s) to make the biggest possible splash, the Olympics are a natural choice.

Why would they give a fuck about the fact that the place is bristling with security? It's not like they aren't engaging in a suicide mission.

All they have to do is get PAST the "security" and part of the terrorist message would then be "Do you see, you infidel motherfuckers? You can't BE secure against the hand of Allah!"

And I disagree with you. If Iran was interested in assisting some terrorist shitheads, they would certainly choose to do so in some concealed way. And if they wanted the attack(s) to make the biggest possible splash, the Olympics are a natural choice.

Why would they give a fuck about the fact that the place is bristling with security? It's not like they aren't engaging in a suicide mission.

All they have to do is get PAST the "security" and part of the terrorist message would then be "Do you see, you infidel motherfuckers? You can't BE secure against the hand of Allah!"

I have to agree, if I were a terrorist shitbag right now my dream target would be the Olympics in London. The message it would send would be huge, blowing up a bus in the Ukraine or whatever will be forgotten about in a matter of weeks, this will last a life time.

"Islamo-".

Vile bullshit.

Thus, you lap it up.

So, for your benefit, you mindless Islamo-shitfucker, I will reiterate what I told you the last time you put such questions to me.

I was not mistaken after all:

you mindlessly repeat mantras and soundbites you pick up from your media; without as much as a basic understanding of what they mean.

It's not me who need definitions of the words you use. It's YOU who needs their definitions in order to understand what is it you are saying...

But, you are adamant to prove that
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...hYCACA&usg=AFQjCNFpEfpolKPVFY0FvYh3QVL0WQOg-Q

Last edited:

I was not mistaken after all:

you mindlessly repeat mantras and soundbites you pick up from your media; without as much as a basic understanding of what they mean.

It's not me who need definitions of the words you use. It's YOU who needs their definitions in order to understand what is it you are saying...

But, you are adamant to prove that
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...hYCACA&usg=AFQjCNFpEfpolKPVFY0FvYh3QVL0WQOg-Q

Do you need a tissue for your meltdown, bitch?

???????

For some reason, US produces a staggering number of people (?) whose intelligence is below that of a plankton, and yet they insist on going onto forums dealing with history, politics and general world events...

I have no more use for you.

???????

For some reason, US produces a staggering number of people (?) whose intelligence is below that of a plankton, and yet they insist on going onto forums dealing with history, politics and general world events...

By comparing yourself to plankton, you have insulted plankton.

Look, you fucking useless dufus. We all see that you have zero intelligence.

We all also see that your grasp of history and politics and general world events is completely distorted by (a) your lack of intelligence and (b) your partisan political thinking and possibly by (c) your religion.

Meanwhile, stow away your meltdown, ya dopey bitch. Take a Midol. And have hug steaming mug of STFU. It will be the most intelligent thing you ever say when you say nothing at all.

:thup:

P.S. from your first appearance here, no rational person has had any use for you, you brainwashed troglodyte.

???????

Than get off this forum faggot, you are dismissed.

(A) by Israel?

I think it would hinge on the veracity of the 'sponsorship' link. If, for example, the Iranian government publicly announced responsibility for the attack, that's clearly an act of war and war is what they'd get. Of course that's about as fanciful as hypotheticals go. The bottom line is the more certainty there is about the Iranian government's involvement the more likely a military response.

(A) by Israel?

I think it would hinge on the veracity of the 'sponsorship' link. If, for example, the Iranian government publicly announced responsibility for the attack, that's clearly an act of war and war is what they'd get. Of course that's about as fanciful as hypotheticals go. The bottom line is the more certainty there is about the Iranian government's involvement the more likely a military response.

I largely agree. But the degree of proof required may never be made known to the public (regardless of who gathers that kind of intel). I would guess that if Israel gets what they consider "proof" of Iranian backing of some completed terrorist type attack (whether or not it succeeds), they aren't going to share all of the evidence with the rest of the world since it would not be credited no matter what by many of the anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist scumbags all over the world.

But that doesn't mean Israel would not act. I bet they would. And what they do might itself be fairly covert. But it would happen all the same. The Iranian fuckheads who authorize such an act by surrogate terrorists will probably be signing their own individualized death warrants.

Oh well. Ahmanzinutjub may turn out to be a blow hard more concerned with his own worthless life than he is concerned with his own rhetoric about Israel.

Forum List

Back