London Muslims Chant “Allahu Akbar! USA You Will Pay, Caliphate on its Way”

we have destroyed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc, ???????? if only-----
who is "we" "WE" should be congratulated when "WE" manages to
annihilate those hell-holes--------if ever

"""The Arabian Golden Age and its advances in science and arts was driven by non-Arabians.""
sorta-----more accurately, there was no Arabian Golden age other than in the
minds of depraved arabists amongst which are Baathist dogs and monkeys

That's just ignorance of history on your part. Of course there was an Arab Golden Age, though non-arabians were the facilitators.

That's just ignorance of history on your part. Of course there was an Arab Golden Age, though non-arabians were the facilitators.

Of course I am FULLY aware that ACCORDING TO ARAB (and muslim in general) history---there was a GOLDEN AGE----not only for arabs but for ISLAM. It was the time of conquest when muslims murdered in excess of
500 million people. The muslims of southeast asia consider the MOGHUL
empire a "golden age"-----. My own husband's community was HIT with
the arab "GOLDEN AGE" --------they have even managed to hold onto
some of their writings written during that "golden time"---------so remarkably
drenched in blood. Iranian muslims do not consider the GOLDEN AGE
all that golden. The really convinced people are Pakistanis. Like arabs they believe that everything they stole from hindus and Buddhists is somehow their GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT. They seem to imagine that they
invented Chapatis and Dal. Its a matter of perspective------of course you
do have a right to imagine that invasion, rape, murder and oppression is
"GOLDEN" The history that we learn in the US was written by idiot brits

The Arab Golden Age is specific to the the period between the 8th and 13th century, after the Abbasid Dynasty. My sources are Spanish and Italian historians that studied Arab rule in Andalusia and Sicily. Their writings confirm what the British historians wrote. You are just obsessed with Jewish superiority and can't be objective.

The Arab Golden Age is specific to the the period between the 8th and 13th century, after the Abbasid Dynasty. My sources are Spanish and Italian historians that studied Arab rule in Andalusia and Sicily. Their writings confirm what the British historians wrote. You are just obsessed with Jewish superiority and can't be objective.

wrong again-----I am VERY OBJECTIVE. It is clear that we have a different
definition of "golden age" Spain was big on conquest too. Some people
DO consider the age of SPANISH EXPLORATION to be a "golden age"
Isabella was delighted with the exploits of Hernan Cortez. Montezuma
harbored a different perspective. You are obsessed with ARAB SUPREMACY and its revisionist history. I read lots as a child----then in very early adulthood I stumbled into muslims from southeast asia. Prior to that time I knew virtually nothing about "INDIAN HISTORY" Then I learned about the GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE (from a muslim surgeon born in New
Dehli) I also ran into---at that time-----Hindus from India. The varying
versions of history FASCINATED ME with every muslim vs Hindu that
I met--------then I met jews and Zoroastrians from India-----and a few
Christians-------lots of DIFFERING versions of history. That which amused
me lots was the desperate attempt by the New Dehli Shiite to befriend ---
the IRANIAN docs. NOPE!!!!!!! They had their own versions of whom
to "like" and whom to reject. Your problem is that you did not get to know
enough of the various versions of history

Having stated previously that the Arabians were not responsible for the scientific and artistic achievements of the Arab Golden Age makes it clear you are obsessed with anyone that provides a factual and objective view. Your only view is Jews good everyone else bad. And, there is history and fantasy, not alternative histories.

Having stated previously that the Arabians were not responsible for the scientific and artistic achievements of the Arab Golden Age makes it clear you are obsessed with anyone that provides a factual and objective view. Your only view is Jews good everyone else bad. And, there is history and fantasy, not alternative histories.

"Having stated previously that Arabians were not responsible for the scientific and artistic achievements of the "Arab Golden Age"........ who posted that
correct statement? you or me? The "glorious age of Islamic conquest" ---
was carried out by REAL ARABS-------ie the marauding Bedouins from
Arabia . Your definition of "arab"-----which is the modern definition-----"anyone whose mother tongue is Arabic" -----did not apply
back then. Arabic BECAME the lingua franca over time-----ie with advancing
conquest by -----marauding Bedouins and eventually by those who identified
with marauding Bedouins You are playing semantics. Cleopatra was
not an ARAB-----her roots were in Assyria----and remotely quite a bit of
GREEK. She had to learn to speak the language of Egypt-----which was not-----back then ----ARABIC. The language of Assyria was not Arabic
either. The Taj Mahal is not "Islamic architecture" ----in fact it is largely BYZANTINE (of the roman byzant type). Cordoba was a "modern" city
before the arabs got there. Glass was not invented by the minions of
muhummad-----it was invented by the PHONECIANS Galen was neither
Arabic speaking nor muslim nor an "arab"--------as to the BOOKS------
arabs invaded and occupied lands in which --------greeks, romans, jews and
Christians HAD BOOKS which they translated into Arabic when arabs
TOOK OVER. I have lots of relatives who speak Arabic-------none of them
are "arabs"

for the record-----the ABBASIDS have no claim to accomplishments in the sciences and arts other than conquest of people who did

You just don't know what you are talking about Rosie. I don't hate you, but you are just too biased to take seriously. You forget that in their little way, the Jews conquered and massacred people to create tiny Jewish Kingdoms. The great civilizations just did it on a bigger and more important scale.

Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian, a descendant of Alexander the Great. A European.

You just don't know what you are talking about Rosie. I don't hate you, but you are just too biased to take seriously. You forget that in their little way, the Jews conquered and massacred people to create tiny Jewish Kingdoms. The great civilizations just did it on a bigger and more important scale.

Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian, a descendant of Alexander the Great. A European.

I am very well aware of what I am talking about and about the wars
in which the Israelites engaged-----3000 years ago. I have no biases.
I understand you as what you are------a Baathist, I was emerging from
childhood when I became aware of GAMAL ABDEL NASSER---,Baathist.
Later Sadaam Hussein ---Baathist. Much later than that---
the ASSADS papa and baby----Baathists. I am intrigued with your use
of language "tiny jewish kingdoms" ""THE GREAT CIVILIZATIONS"
"bigger and MORE IMPORTANT" Although Gamal was destructive ---he did not engage in mass murder for the cause or arab nationalism----he just threw
the lives of his army away. Saddam and the Assads ---<<<mass murderers for the glory of ARABISM

How can I possibly be a Baathist? I do prefer secular Baathism to the Islamist cult, but that does not make one a Baathist. LOL

How can I possibly be a Baathist? I do prefer secular Baathism to the Islamist cult, but that does not make one a Baathist. LOL

Oh------why is it impossible for your to be a Baathist? you do seem to support that
fascist shit. Baathism is not "secular" It is based on a pseudo-spiritual myth
of "arab" supremacy to the same extent that german Nazism is based on the
pseudo-spiritual myth of Aryan supremacy. Are you suggesting that the Baathist
demand for control of Jerusalem is a "secular" idea? Are you suggesting that a
BAATHIST middle east would support the building of Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Hindu,
Bahai, and Jewish temples to the same extent it would support the building of
mosques and "allow" churches?

Baathism is secular compared to the alternative. I prefer secular fascists to Islamists. Baathists include Sunni, Alawites and Christians. Why would they not demand control of Jerusalem?

Baathism is secular compared to the alternative. I prefer secular fascists to Islamists. Baathists include Sunni, Alawites and Christians. Why would they not demand control of Jerusalem?

Lenin was moderate compared to Stalin. Jerusalem was the capital of Israel long
before the Baathist baby murderers emerged from the depths of the cesspits

Well, if you want go back that far, Melchizedek, a Phoenician, was the King of Salem (Jerusalem) before the Jews arrived. I think, you need to keep fantasy where it belongs.

Well, if you want go back that far, Melchizedek, a Phoenician, was the King of Salem (Jerusalem) before the Jews arrived. I think, you need to keep fantasy where it belongs.

It is not entirely clear the Mellechzadek was a Phoenician as Baathist dogs
understand "phoenecian" He, certainly, was not a Shiite lump of shit-----or
one who licks the ass thereof

Forum List

Back