London is Now More Violent Than New York City

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
TELEMMGLPICT000144199687_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

I remember the pride of Londoners that their Bobbies didn't carry guns, just using nightsticks when absolutely necessary.

No more.

Criminal justice experts insisted rising crime in the UK, and particularly London, was more to do with the way the city was policed and blamed the reduction in neighbourhood patrols across the capital.

While both London and New York have populations of around 8 million, figures suggest you are almost six times more likely to be burgled in the British capital than in the US city, and one and a half times more likely to fall victim to a robbery.

London has almost three times the number of reported rapes and while the murder rate in New York remains higher, the gap is narrowing dramatically.

The change in fortunes of the two global cities has been put down largely to the difference in tactics adopted by the two police forces.

I read this crap and don't know whether to laugh at their stupidity or cry for the victims. I got this from a blog and won't repeat the vitriol of the blogger. But, it has to be clear to the blindest that this is attributal to only one source - Muslim gangs.

Full piece @ London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest and thanks to London is Now More Violent Than New York City for the heads up

God...imagine wearing all of that shit to work everyday. That was one of the reasons I hated getting deployed to Shitganistan...all that battle rattle.

So you are doubling down on avoiding the point, awesome.

No point to avoid.

The OP said that London is more violent than NYC... but NYC has more than twice as many homicides.

There are other violent crimes calculated in that statistic besides murder alone. Note the fact London has more is not disputed in the article. It is talking about policing styles.

Yeah, which are largely meaningless because definitions vary. For instance, any pub fight in London counts as an assault, but you have to put someone in a fucking coma in New York to get charged.

Based on what evidence?

I remember the pride of Londoners that their Bobbies didn't carry guns, just using nightsticks when absolutely necessary.

No more.

Number of homicides in London in 2017 - 133

Two men stabbed dead within hours as violent crime soars in London

Number of homicides in NYC in 2017 - 300

2017 was record-low for homicides in New York City

NOPE!!!!

The article stated there were more murders in NYC, but other violent crimes, such as rape and burglaries are much higher. Did you not read it?

The article stated there were more murders in NYC, but other violent crimes, such as rape and burglaries are much higher. Did you not read it?

Yes, I did, and I really don't take it terribly seriously.

The threshold for "Rape" in the UK is much lower than it is in the US. You pretty much touch a Brit chick wrong, you can be charged with rape.

Same with Assault. (Burglary isn't a violent crime, since it happens when people aren't home.)

TELEMMGLPICT000144199687_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

No more.

Criminal justice experts insisted rising crime in the UK, and particularly London, was more to do with the way the city was policed and blamed the reduction in neighbourhood patrols across the capital.

While both London and New York have populations of around 8 million, figures suggest you are almost six times more likely to be burgled in the British capital than in the US city, and one and a half times more likely to fall victim to a robbery.

London has almost three times the number of reported rapes and while the murder rate in New York remains higher, the gap is narrowing dramatically.

The change in fortunes of the two global cities has been put down largely to the difference in tactics adopted by the two police forces.

I read this crap and don't know whether to laugh at their stupidity or cry for the victims. I got this from a blog and won't repeat the vitriol of the blogger. But, it has to be clear to the blindest that this is attributal to only one source - Muslim gangs.

Full piece @ London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest and thanks to London is Now More Violent Than New York City for the heads up
You have to be careful about complaining about Tommy Tainant's peeps, the Muslims, he gets a bit defensive.

Forum List

Back