LOLTeacher Who Sought to 'Demolish' Tea Party Placed Administrative Leave From School

Discussion in 'Education' started by teapartysamurai, Apr 17, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Now that's comedy!!!!!

FOXNews.com - Teacher Who Sought to 'Demolish' Tea Party Placed on Leave From School

Looks like HE's the one getting "brought down." :lol::lol::lol:

I know liberals will just go hysterical and say it's his "free speech" being restricted. Of course the tea partiers don't have free speech, right? They deserve anything they get, right liberals? :lol::lol::lol:

Liberals just can't handle that we no longer cowtow to them. There didn't used to be real conservatives. In the 60s it was just Rockefeller Republicans who anytime a liberal raised his voice the Republican would say "Oh I wasn't judging you!"

That all changed with Reagan and the rise of the conservative revolution. That's one of the reasons liberals HATE Reagan.

I can remember the first time (about 1989/90) when some liberal said to me, "don't you wave your flag in my face!"

And I replied, "Why not? You sure are waving yours in mine!"

He was just stunned. He expected me to immediately back down and say "Oh I wasn't waving my flag in your face."

But I didn't. Liberals still can't handle it. They aren't very intelligent. They have very fixed ways of thinking and they are incable of changing them. That's why I can run rings around them. It's not that I'm that "brilliant." It's just they aren't, and I know what they are going to say before they do. They haven't changed since they were apologists for Stalin in the 60s. :lol:

Thus, they never have been able to adapt to the fact those days of being cowtowed to are gone.

But it's still fun to watch them try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    So he was fired for political reasons?

3. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Why don't you whiney bitches in the Tea Bag movement just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps like you have been advocating to others in distress for the last three decades?

4. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    He shouldn't have been doing/saying any of those things on school property, or with school equipment.

5. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    No put on administrative leave, because they suspect he was using schoool property for political reasons.

That is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. If he is found innocent, (and I supspect even if he's guilty as hell, they will find him innocent) he will be reinstated.

But I applaud the emails and the calls. People have a right to fight back against such a smear tactic.

It would be one thing if he said he was taking cameras to DOCUMENT examples of racism.

But to say he wants people to infiltrate with signs of racism to "prove" the tea party is racist, would be like me "infiltrating" an MLK rally with a swastika to prove some pernicious "crime" in the black community.

It's ludicrious. It doesn't prove anything but the intolerance of this teacher for anyone who thinks differently from him.

6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Damn Skippy!!!! A school is no place for teaching freedom of speach!!!! :clap2::clap2:

7. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Yeah, fighting back against the left isn't pulling ourselves up by the bootstraps?

Keep spinning.

:lol::lol::lol:

8. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Hon, it's speech, not speach. And no, he shouldn't have been allowed to make his political viewpoints on school property. If he was saying how much he loved Bush and Sarah Palin you'd be having a fit.

And this is one of those nasty "liberals" the OP hates so much saying this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    I love the left. They are such laughable hypocrites.

I mean the tea party wasn't practicing freedom of speech? Noooooooooooo.

Why it's perfectly acceptable for this guy to have people bring racists signs to the tea party to smear them as supposed racists.

Like I said. It woud be like me bringing a sign to a MLK rally that had a swastika on it, or read "kill all white people" to "prove" some pernicious thing about the black community.

If I did the the left would scream I was trying to stop free speech by undermining the rights of these black people at the right, AND THEY WOULD BE RIGHT.

But if the left does something like this to the tea party, it's the guy orchestrating the smear who's rights are being infringed???????

The left. They always were laughable hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol:

10. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,764

A school is no place for political indoctrination.

The teacher was perfectly free to work on his project at home on his own computer. Using school resources for political advocacy is thoroughly inappropriate.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1