LOLOLOL blaming Obama for racism is like blaming........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, you gotta stop. You gotta stop blaming Obama for all this racist hate you've had all your damned lives, but were to afraid to expose it. I mean, how in the hell does this black man take ownership of pink mf's who for what ever reason, suddenly just woke up one day and decided "Hey, I was this liberal fair minded person, but now I'm a die hard racist...cause of Obama??? You white people are acting like we, us, yaw, we all was this loving kind accepting nation, tolerating every race, until OBama came along. Just like Micheal Steele, Tiger Woods, The Williams sisters, any time a black person take over traditional white strong holds, you people bring out the racism and that is fact!!!!!

I mean, really...you nuts, you racist nuts, its in YOUR DNA from HISTORY, THAT IF YOU'RE OF ARYON ATTRIBUTES, CHANCES ARE YOUR A FUCKIN RACIST FROM THE START....NOW OWN IT, ADJUST AND GET OVER IT!!

Its an ignorant cop-out. Another example of RWs refusing to take responsibility for their own actions, words and beliefs.

Stupid to say that he's racist but they are not. Just as stupid and dishonest to say the middle east has been peaceful for 2000 years - until Obama started killing terrorists.

Obama exploits race division in the fashion of Alinsky. He's playing everyone. He doesn't care about black people.

You people are running around worried about flags, defacing monuments, concerning yourselves with made up controversies that have no meaning.

Sooner or later some idiot is going to deface a memorial and get shot by a cop or someone else. Pointless.

You allow this crap to bring out the worst in yourselves.

I want to see 3 solid pieces of evidence that indicate that brutha Obama has make life any better for his other half.

Obama exploits race division in the fashion of Alinsky. He's playing everyone. He doesn't care about black people.

You people are running around worried about flags, defacing monuments, concerning yourselves with made up controversies that have no meaning.

Sooner or later some idiot is going to deface a memorial and get shot by a cop or someone else. Pointless.

I want to see 3 solid pieces of evidence that indicate that brutha Obama has make life any better for his other half.

R.C. Christian

You're one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.

How about you post some FACTS.

You can start with My Brother's Keeper.

Idiot.

Last edited:

R.C. Christian

Idiot.
He is not as dumbas you.

tumblr_m48ung6yJI1qc3oq1o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m48ung6yJI1qc3oq1o2_r2_500.gif

The OP must have came of age very recently, and was a young kid just prior to the Obama era.
Apparently he isn't old enough to know that the subject of race and the back and forth accusations were around long before Obama.
There is no doubt that Obama hasn't exactly made things better though. Things are worse now than ever.

R.C. Christian

Idiot.

I must have struck a nerve.

What fact would you like first?

I stated that Obama's divisive politics are the a result of his Marxist and Alinsky training. You can't refute that.

I weighed in by stating that getting your panties in a twist about flags is just a distraction. You can burn my flag free of charge and I won't moan about it.

I didn't smear Obama's minority oriented youth program for minority criminals. It if is successful then it will take years to see that pan out. I have my doubts.

In the mean time you and your homeys attack white people, kill yourselves with complete disregard for law or other people, burn flags, and walk around like Zombies reading from instruction manual. It would be funny were it not so distressingly sad.

R.C. Christian

Idiot.

I must have struck a nerve.

What fact would you like first?

I stated that Obama's divisive politics are the a result of his Marxist and Alinsky training. You can't refute that.

I weighed in by stating that getting your panties in a twist about flags is just a distraction. You can burn my flag free of charge and I won't moan about it.

I didn't smear Obama's minority oriented youth program for minority criminals. It if is successful then it will take years to see that pan out. I have my doubts.

In the mean time you and your homeys attack white people, kill yourselves with complete disregard for law or other people, burn flags, and walk around like Zombies reading from instruction manual. It would be funny were it not so distressingly sad.

Oh please.

Not the Marx/Alinsky lie again.

Find some new material.

Forum List

Back