Lollapalooza

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I was eating lunch a little while ago and at the cafe they had a copy of the local leftist weekly to read so I started checking it out. Low and fucking behold! I get to the A&E section and guess who is the major sponsor for this summer's tour? Yes thats right, MOVEON.ORG! LMFAO! It says all proceeds going towards effort to take country back from extremists!

Even though there were a couple bands on the bill I wouldn't mind catching as Republicans I think we should keep our money and tell Perry Ferrell and MOVEON to suck a donkey's dick. Please no Repubs or self respecting individuals attend this farce.

Didn't intend to as the lineup is a bunch of has beens and never wases.

Now that i see this, i will try to persuade anyone i see from going to it. I don't think my friends are going for the same reasons as i stated above. Despite their liberal nature, my friends are more apathetic then liberal towards the country. They don't like Bush but could care less about Kerry. So they don't vote. Thats fine with me. Thats their opinion.

Just a side note: to go along with Flasher/Chippewa's post about Morrissey's statement about Bush guess who is one of the headliners at this years Lollapalooza? Thats right Morrissey.

moveon.org is more than beginning to remind me of a tech clone of SDS from the 60's and 70's.

Forum List

Back