CDZ "Lolita complex"

Subject above my pay grade, just wanted to say how nice it is discussion with information,& no personal attack.

And herein lies the issue. You call them a child at 16, yet in America, there are dozens of states with age of consent laws at 16. There are entire civilized nations with AOC laws at or below 16. Australia is 16, Russia is 16, most of Europe is 14 or 15, Mexico is 12. So this raises another question, if a 15 year old in America (incapable of consenting to sex according to our laws) flies to Europe and can suddenly consent to sex on that piece of dirt, why is it exploitation in America and just regular sex in Europe?

What's the deal? Either you're raping them or you're not. Being able to step across state lines and its suddenly not a crime makes for arguably grey areas in the law. It also raises questions about it being rape. If she can consent in Europe she can consent in America. That being said, I disagree with them dressing like sluts. I think as teens they need to worry about school, but I was a teen boy at one time and teens have two things on their mind, sleep and sex.

the passion you have for defending the right to have sex with children is very disturbing.

And herein lies the issue. You call them a child at 16, yet in America, there are dozens of states with age of consent laws at 16. There are entire civilized nations with AOC laws at or below 16. Australia is 16, Russia is 16, most of Europe is 14 or 15, Mexico is 12. So this raises another question, if a 15 year old in America (incapable of consenting to sex according to our laws) flies to Europe and can suddenly consent to sex on that piece of dirt, why is it exploitation in America and just regular sex in Europe?

What's the deal? Either you're raping them or you're not. Being able to step across state lines and its suddenly not a crime makes for arguably grey areas in the law. It also raises questions about it being rape. If she can consent in Europe she can consent in America. That being said, I disagree with them dressing like sluts. I think as teens they need to worry about school, but I was a teen boy at one time and teens have two things on their mind, sleep and sex.

the passion you have for defending the right to have sex with children is very disturbing.

Lol. I'll bet you call anyone who disagrees with you a racist as well? Good job!!

Mark

This thread was from January of 2015. What are you doing reading 4 year old threads about sex with children? Digging deep to find them, huh?

Why don't you read my post number 5 in this thread and STFU?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back