Lol

Can ayone explain where there is one iota of logic in this rant??

This rant is completely delusional......

Freedom of the press? Freedom of Speech? Where have I ever posted anything questioning those values? How can.....property of the ownership of that press can be stripped from those owners to satisfy the NEEDS of those who are suffering a DECLINING LIFE STYLE.... be stripped away?
You are completely nuts here

ROFLMNAO... Friends the entire discussion is directly above...

And that's the beautiful thing about Text forums... The record is crystal clear... and readily available for ALL to see...

What ya have here is the delusion wherein the common leftist comes to advocate against the natural American right to private property... through the pedestrian leftist assertion that a NEED is all it takes to rightfully usurp the property of another to fulfill that need.

Only to be :eek: SHOCKED! :eek: to learn that ANYONE could take them to believe that they're against the the unalienable human right to the unfettered use of the product of one's labor.

And therein... lies... the lie.

What you witnessed in the above discussion was the utter evisceration of a typical 'Centrist'... the complete anihilation of the would-be principles of leftism where such is demonstrated to be little more than a fatally flawed circular species of reasoing; reasoning possessed and advocated by those who are wholly ignorant of that flaw... and this born from their simple inability to develope intellectually sound, logically valid reason.

They're idiots and it's just no more complex.... that that.

Well that is simply not true... as she advanced precisely the opposite, in another thread, in the same HOUR... To wit:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87897-unacceptable-redistribution-of-wealth.html#post1507512

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

DELUSION PERSONIFIED!

Notice how the premise here, requires that 'the wealth' belongs to those from whom the Rich 'took it'... OKA: The Poor. Which is left-speak for: "The People..."

Thus the premise requires that 'the Wealth' does NOT belong to those who earned it... it is NOT THE PROPERTY OF THOSE WHO LABORED FOR IT... NO no... 'the wealth' belongs to the ethereal collective... and what's more 'the wealth' was taken from them, by cutting the tax liability to the RICH... which requires, for one to come to THAT conclusion; that Taxation is the means by which the Poor get BACK, the money that the rich steal from them...

Same with tax shelters... these are legal instruments which HIDE money stolen from the poor, BY those who stole it... to prevent the poor from getting their money back...

Again the money is the PROPERTY of 'the ethereal 'People'... NOT the SPECIFIC individuals that earned it.

But the last one is the cutest... Americans understand that valid and sustainable rights can only exist on the responsibilties which are intrinsic in those rights...

3. Reinstate workforce protections

Protections... for workers... protections which workers need because the Worker... read: "the poor" have conceded their reponsibility for their protection to the State...

Now we're to believe that the Worker is ENTITLED to all the money... that the money BELONGS TO THE WORKER... and that the WORKER NEEDS PROTECTIONS TO KEEP THAT MONEY WHICH BELONGS TO THEM FROM BEING STOLEN FROM THEM...

The Money is RIGHTFULLY OWNED BY THE WORKER... who has absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY for any sustaining facet of that right...

This gal is TYPICAL of the Advocates of CHANGE! She's not some dimwitted exception to the rule.... SHE IS THE RULE...

These people have no understanding of what human rights EVEN ARE... they've absolutely NO IDEA of what the US IS, how it was founded, who the people that started it were, or what they believed... this person is an abyss of abject ignorance...

YET SHE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE!

Now I ask you... HOW LONG CAN A CULTURE THAT ALLOWS THIS LEVEL OF IGNORANCE... POSSIBLY SUSTAIN ITSELF, WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE GIVEN THE MEANS TO ELECT OTHER PEOPLE TO THE LEADERSHIP OF THAT CULTURE?

The answer is: Not long...

It's time we began to discuss the unenviable work of what needs to be done to stop the intellectuall hemorrhaging... and set the nation back on it's tracks... by requiring a minimal understanding of what America is and an unambiguous pledge of loyalty to that concept, before ANYONE is allowed to cast a vote for anything... except the addled-minded nonsense of who stays on the island and what team of celebrities danced best...

What a rambling discourse on nothing

Can someone please make sense of this and put it into English?

ROFLMNAO... and the defense grows less and less adament... weaker in spirit and content as any hope of successfully advocating for anti-Americanism becomes less likely in the face of unapologetic, irrepresible American common sense.

She would have preferred to have just left this alone... but she couldn't muster the discipline... feeling compelled to say something... ANYTHING... which inevitably leads to that most humiliating of all wimpish retorts... the patented Leftist: NUH UH! Defense...

ROFL...

Loser... I want you to know that I believe in giving credit where credit is due... and Sis... It's clear to me, as I am sure it is to the other objective members of this board; that you're doing the very BEST you CAN... God bless your ignorant ass and your inability to prevent yourself from humiliating yourself through the constant advocacy of principle-less, diametrically oppossing points of view... OKA: Left-think.

The best sign from today's DC protest...
:lol:

GW20090912.jpg

well, that'll be my desktop background for awhile, thanks.

What's the issue you have with this well reasoned sentiment? And please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...

Granted that doesn't leave much room... but with a fair effort, I really believe that you can pull this one off...

First....what the hell is Obamacare, anyway? And please be specific. Additionally, why use the "with Kennedy" at all? Kennedy was a great American servant and he JUST passed away. What is the purpose of using his name on this sign?

That sign is quite psychopathic, don't you think? How old is that girl? 14? Some people should not be allowed to have children. She probably has no idea what that means. That's like the Phelps gang and their toddlers carrying "God hates fags" signs.

How old is this girl, do you think? 6? 7?

IMG_5894.JPG

The zombietime Hall of Shame

What scum...:evil:

ROFLMNAO... Friends the entire discussion is directly above...

And that's the beautiful thing about Text forums... The record is crystal clear... and readily available for ALL to see...

What ya have here is the delusion wherein the common leftist comes to advocate against the natural American right to private property... through the pedestrian leftist assertion that a NEED is all it takes to rightfully usurp the property of another to fulfill that need.

Only to be :eek: SHOCKED! :eek: to learn that ANYONE could take them to believe that they're against the the unalienable human right to the unfettered use of the product of one's labor.

And therein... lies... the lie.

What you witnessed in the above discussion was the utter evisceration of a typical 'Centrist'... the complete anihilation of the would-be principles of leftism where such is demonstrated to be little more than a fatally flawed circular species of reasoing; reasoning possessed and advocated by those who are wholly ignorant of that flaw... and this born from their simple inability to develope intellectually sound, logically valid reason.

They're idiots and it's just no more complex.... that that.

Well that is simply not true... as she advanced precisely the opposite, in another thread, in the same HOUR... To wit:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87897-unacceptable-redistribution-of-wealth.html#post1507512

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

DELUSION PERSONIFIED!

Notice how the premise here, requires that 'the wealth' belongs to those from whom the Rich 'took it'... OKA: The Poor. Which is left-speak for: "The People..."

Thus the premise requires that 'the Wealth' does NOT belong to those who earned it... it is NOT THE PROPERTY OF THOSE WHO LABORED FOR IT... NO no... 'the wealth' belongs to the ethereal collective... and what's more 'the wealth' was taken from them, by cutting the tax liability to the RICH... which requires, for one to come to THAT conclusion; that Taxation is the means by which the Poor get BACK, the money that the rich steal from them...

Same with tax shelters... these are legal instruments which HIDE money stolen from the poor, BY those who stole it... to prevent the poor from getting their money back...

Again the money is the PROPERTY of 'the ethereal 'People'... NOT the SPECIFIC individuals that earned it.

But the last one is the cutest... Americans understand that valid and sustainable rights can only exist on the responsibilties which are intrinsic in those rights...

Protections... for workers... protections which workers need because the Worker... read: "the poor" have conceded their reponsibility for their protection to the State...

Now we're to believe that the Worker is ENTITLED to all the money... that the money BELONGS TO THE WORKER... and that the WORKER NEEDS PROTECTIONS TO KEEP THAT MONEY WHICH BELONGS TO THEM FROM BEING STOLEN FROM THEM...

The Money is RIGHTFULLY OWNED BY THE WORKER... who has absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY for any sustaining facet of that right...

This gal is TYPICAL of the Advocates of CHANGE! She's not some dimwitted exception to the rule.... SHE IS THE RULE...

These people have no understanding of what human rights EVEN ARE... they've absolutely NO IDEA of what the US IS, how it was founded, who the people that started it were, or what they believed... this person is an abyss of abject ignorance...

YET SHE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE!

Now I ask you... HOW LONG CAN A CULTURE THAT ALLOWS THIS LEVEL OF IGNORANCE... POSSIBLY SUSTAIN ITSELF, WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE GIVEN THE MEANS TO ELECT OTHER PEOPLE TO THE LEADERSHIP OF THAT CULTURE?

The answer is: Not long...

It's time we began to discuss the unenviable work of what needs to be done to stop the intellectuall hemorrhaging... and set the nation back on it's tracks... by requiring a minimal understanding of what America is and an unambiguous pledge of loyalty to that concept, before ANYONE is allowed to cast a vote for anything... except the addled-minded nonsense of who stays on the island and what team of celebrities danced best...

ROFLMNAO... and the defense grows less and less adament... weaker in spirit and content as any hope of successfully advocating for anti-Americanism becomes less likely in the face of unapologetic, irrepresible American common sense.

She would have preferred to have just left this alone... but she couldn't muster the discipline... feeling compelled to say something... ANYTHING... which inevitably leads to that most humiliating of all wimpish retorts... the patented Leftist: NUH UH! Defense...

ROFL...

Loser... I want you to know that I believe in giving credit where credit is due... and Sis... It's clear to me, as I am sure it is to the other objective members of this board; that you're doing the very BEST you CAN... God bless your ignorant ass and your inability to prevent yourself from humiliating yourself through the constant advocacy of principle-less, diametrically oppossing points of view... OKA: Left-think.

Publius....notice how much scrolling you make people do just to get through your diatribe??

That is what makes the English language so great. You are able to be concise in your reasoning rather than force the reader to go through an enless rant to try to figure out what the hell you are whining about.

First....what the hell is Obamacare, anyway? And please be specific. Additionally, why use the "with Kennedy" at all? Kennedy was a great American servant and he JUST passed away. What is the purpose of using his name on this sign?

That sign is quite psychopathic, don't you think?

No... I don't see the sign demonstrating somebody affected with a personality disorder marked by aggressive, violent, antisocial thought and behavior and a lack of remorse or empathy ... I see a sign which declares the unapologetic rejection of Socializing 1/6th of the US Economy and in so doing destroying the best healthcare system on earth, so that the lowest common denominator in the US Culture can feel better about their sorry lot... and suggests that this subversive legislation should be buried with Ted Kennedy, who was himself a life-long subversive; along with being a murderer and a general reprobate and degenerate.

How ya get psychopathic out of that is known only to you.

How old is that girl? 14? Some people should not be allowed to have children. She probably has no idea what that means. That's like the Phelps gang and their toddlers carrying "God hates fags" signs.

I'd wager that the little girl holding that sign could give you a lesson on the issue...

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff

Signs and symptoms of antisocial personality disorder may include:

1.Disregard for right and wrong-("get a job you loser", teaching your children to hate others, "C-Street")
2.Persistent lying or deceit-(Iraq's connection to 911, death panels, kill grandma, Conservatives for Patients' Rights, which was started by the founder of Columbia HCA-'nuff said)
3.Using charm or wit to manipulate others-(all politicians)
4.Recurring difficulties with the law
5.Repeatedly violating the rights of others- (Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. (the operative word being peaceably, and that is referring to every citizen. We have a right to hear the details of healthcare reform without obnoxious interruption)

6.Child abuse or neglect-(almost abuse-a child carrying a hateful sign that most of them only have an elementary understanding of)
7.Intimidation of others-(see number 5)
8.Aggressive or violent behavior-(Timothy McVeigh, William Ayers, Erik Prince..my opinion)
9.Lack of remorse about harming others-(the sign I was referring to, Senator Frist and his medical school experiments)
10.Impulsive behavior
11.Agitation
12.Poor or abusive relationships-(taking trips to Argentina instead of the Appalachian Trail, John Ensign, the "Christians" at C-street)
13.Irresponsible work behavior-(Mike Duvall and his discussions, our prior administration's Department of the Interior employees)

I'm not talking out of my ass. If I didn't truly believe that this sign reflected a lack of remorse, and a callous disregard for the feelings of Kennedy's family, I wouldn't have labeled it as psychopathic. I believe, that some of these politicians and these people screaming outrageous things at these rallies, would be serial killers if they weren't involved with this fruitful opportunity to display their disdain for all those who don't believe or live the way that they do.

What's the issue you have with this well reasoned sentiment? And please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...

Granted that doesn't leave much room... but with a fair effort, I really believe that you can pull this one off...

That sign is quite psychopathic, don't you think? How old is that girl? 14? Some people should not be allowed to have children. She probably has no idea what that means. That's like the Phelps gang and their toddlers carrying "God hates fags" signs.

stfu you ignorant pile

stfu you ignorant pile

Pile? As in hemmorhoid? That's pretty creative. Good one. :clap2:

Instead of calling others "dumb fuck", "moron" or "morans" as do rag dude proclaimed, "idiot"...trying listening to their concerns. Resorting to name calling makes you look like a "dumb fuck", in everyone's eyes.

First... I want to thank you for your words...

Second, I hear you saying that you feel that I should listen to others... instead of denigrating them through derogatory epithets or... "lables...'

Third, I don't 'call' or 'lable' anyone... anything... I merely relate to them the lable which they have, identified themselves as, through their words...

Now here's the thing... Idiocy happens... and it happens most consistantly in those who advocate for the ideological left.

For instance, CNN is presently 'reporting' that 60% of those polled 'say that the President did not LIE in his speech to the congress...' Which is nothing if not incontrobvertible FACT that 60% of those polled are idiots...

The incontrovertible fact is that Illegal immigrants are entitled to receive medical treatment as are all human beings... that the left; specifically the President wants to project that medical treatment for "ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED MEDICAL TREATMENT FUNDED BY THIS BILL" is a damnable lie... as the President is KNOWINGLY portraying THIS BILL AS A COMPLETE RE-CONSTRUCTION OF THE US MEDICAL SYSTEM... while DEMONSTRATING THAT THE SYSTEM REMAINS SUBJECTED TO THE UNENDING, EVER ESCALATING VOLUME OF HUMAN NEED... and simply ADDS EXPENSE TO INJURY...

The President is therefore letting the Americans know that HE BELIEVES THAT AMERICANS ARE IDIOTS...

And that is a HUGE mistake... one which is typical to the common leftists.

And it is an incontrovertible FACT that the BOY King was born to a Muslim Father, thus is a Muslim; and that the blue-lipped POS is a Marxist, thus a LEFTIST and Sis...

I thought this was America, and according to the first Ammendment YOU get to choose your religion not your father

Once again Publius shows his disdain for the US Constitution

ROFLMNAO... You can CHOOSE to be "BLUE"... but that has absolutely NO BEARING on what you actually are... If you "FEEL" that you're blue... SUPER... but you being born BLACK ain't never gonna change the FACT that you're BLACK...

Same with one's birth origins... Hussein was born to a Muslim Father... thus is Muslim; and every BIT as Muslim as those born to a Jewish mother ARE JEWS!...

Now if you CHOOSE to adhere to Christianity.. WONDERFUL! You're a Jewish Christian, or a Muslim Christian... a compound concept which identifies one's birth origins... which is one of the most profound influences upon an individual within the scope of their lifetimes.

ROFL...

Publius....notice how much scrolling you make people do just to get through your diatribe??

That is what makes the English language so great. You are able to be concise in your reasoning rather than force the reader to go through an enless rant to try to figure out what the hell you are whining about.

Well concision is readily subject to misrepresentation...

Depth, tends to overwhelm such likelihood... as this instance verifies... In this case... you've exposed yourself as a n unbridled fool... and any objective reading of the record will simply confirm that.

ROFL...

Depth, tends to overwhelm such likelihood... as this instance verifies... In this case... you've exposed yourself as a n unbridled fool... and any objective reading of the record will simply confirm that.

You confuse rambling with depth. Notice how nobody is picking up your clarion call....you bore them to death........get to the point

You confuse rambling with depth. Notice how nobody is picking up your clarion call....you bore them to death........get to the point

Hey shit-for-brains... you conceded the debate four posts back...

Now that means that there's no reason for you to try and change the subject.

U n d e r s t a n d ?

Y o u - l o s t !

U n d e r s t a n d ?

Y o u - l o s t !

Self proclaimed victories have no merit

Your not in my league, but are welcome to keep trying. Just save me the pointless rants and write in real english. Its not hard....they teach it in all the schools

Instead of calling others "dumb fuck", "moron" or "morans" as do rag dude proclaimed, "idiot"...trying listening to their concerns. Resorting to name calling makes you look like a "dumb fuck", in everyone's eyes.

First... I want to thank you for your words...

Second, I hear you saying that you feel that I should listen to others... instead of denigrating them through derogatory epithets or... "lables...'

Third, I don't 'call' or 'lable' anyone... anything... I merely relate to them the lable which they have, identified themselves as, through their words...

Now here's the thing... Idiocy happens... and it happens most consistantly in those who advocate for the ideological left.

For instance, CNN is presently 'reporting' that 60% of those polled 'say that the President did not LIE in his speech to the congress...' Which is nothing if not incontrobvertible FACT that 60% of those polled are idiots...

The incontrovertible fact is that Illegal immigrants are entitled to receive medical treatment as are all human beings... that the left; specifically the President wants to project that medical treatment for "ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED MEDICAL TREATMENT FUNDED BY THIS BILL" is a damnable lie... as the President is KNOWINGLY portraying THIS BILL AS A COMPLETE RE-CONSTRUCTION OF THE US MEDICAL SYSTEM... while DEMONSTRATING THAT THE SYSTEM REMAINS SUBJECTED TO THE UNENDING, EVER ESCALATING VOLUME OF HUMAN NEED... and simply ADDS EXPENSE TO INJURY...

The President is therefore letting the Americans know that HE BELIEVES THAT AMERICANS ARE IDIOTS...

And that is a HUGE mistake... one which is typical to the common leftists.

I wish that I knew the answer. But whether or not there is healthcare reform, illegals will still continue to receive care in our emergency rooms. Now, I'm going to just assume that our means of identification with nationalized healthcare would be our social security numbers. From everything I've read, Mr. Heller was in favor of expanding the e-verify system to healthcare. The concerns addressed seem to be with the cost of the system. Is it possible that our legislators are waiting (in the event that healthcare is nationalized, and I doubt that this will happen) to see which costs more? (illegals in emergency rooms, vs. e-verify.)

I can promise you that even if healthcare were nationalized, most (I won't say all, because there are a few narcissists out there) physicians and other healthcare workers are not going to deny treatment in an emergency setting for an illegal. It's a matter of ethics. And if they don't pay, we will ALL pay for it. And the cost of that uncompensated care is and will continue to be passed on to the rest of us. Children and infants will be treated regardless of the location. (ER or otherwise) Who wouldn't?

If you work in healthcare, depending on where you work, you will see this at the very least weekly. I transport people often, who do not speak English. I've heard the names "John Smith", "George Michael", "Sharon Jones", when they give their names...I shit you not. And when a patient's scalp is hanging by a single fiber of tissue from their skull, you don't worry at that point, whether or not they live here legally.

My 2 cents.

U n d e r s t a n d ?

Y o u - l o s t !

Self proclaimed victories have no merit

Well the merit is established in the record... all the declaration does is note that the record indicates such...

Of course, if you truly disagree; meaning that you know that within that record exists elements of the argument which clearly indicate your position carried the day... you're entitled to cite the relevant segments of the record to support that...

At this point you've simply come to advance the rather worn and flaccid 'nuh uh...' defense.

Your not in my league, ...

Clearly... and that you sought to close through the intellectual trainwreck cited below; wherein you claim that my argument is presented in something other than our common language.. is conclusive proof of that. And let me just say:

LOL... It's ADORABLE!

... Just save me the pointless rants and write in real english. Its not hard....they teach it in all the schools

Forum List

Back