LOL.....You Got To Love It. Sarah Palin On Twitter: Obama's Agenda Is Backa$$wards

All I have to say is that she is ripping him right and left and he cotton picken deserves it. Down here in South Louisiana, his handling of the crisis in the Gulf and his handling of the Arizona illegal immigration infiltration of the state really has been backasswards. He is doing everything the opposite of making things right that would put this country on track to prosperity. Palin knows this and she is fed up like most Americans and I am glad she will not let up on this man who is a usurper of the office of the presidency. He is not a executor and his lack of experience along with his whole cabinet who all have no background in running a business is being exposed at a alarming rate. I can sense the tides are turning for Palin as she becomes a more powerful force challenging Obama on every policy decision he makes that effects the citizens and our domestic and foreign interests and national security matters.

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin: Obama Agenda Is “Backasswards”

Palin wrote to her 187,000 followers on Twitter Sunday morning, referring to the president’s speech in Las Vegas Thursday night and using the name of the University of Nevada Las Vegas’ mascot — the Running Rebels — to characterize to his audience.

“He’s got most disconnected, backasswards plan ever imposed on the country we love,” Palin said of Obama.

Palin was following up a tweet linking to a scathing editorial in the Review-Journal that blasted Obama for his criticism of Angle on Social Security Thursday evening at a fundraiser for Reid. The editorial also said Obama has offered no alternatives to fix the problem with entitlement programs that are on the path to insolvency and is running the economy into the ground with anti-business measures.

Palin's "Momma Bear" ad was easily the best political ad of the past year. Very interesting move by her - surprisingly effective. It has raised the eyebrows of some big time party insiders who are taking another look at her and wondering if she might in fact prove a viable candidate - a consideration vastly improved in Palin's favor over this time last year...

momma bear with lipstick?

All I have to say is that she is ripping him right and left and he cotton picken deserves it. Down here in South Louisiana, his handling of the crisis in the Gulf and his handling of the Arizona illegal immigration infiltration of the state really has been backasswards. He is doing everything the opposite of making things right that would put this country on track to prosperity. Palin knows this and she is fed up like most Americans and I am glad she will not let up on this man who is a usurper of the office of the presidency. He is not a executor and his lack of experience along with his whole cabinet who all have no background in running a business is being exposed at a alarming rate. I can sense the tides are turning for Palin as she becomes a more powerful force challenging Obama on every policy decision he makes that effects the citizens and our domestic and foreign interests and national security matters.

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin: Obama Agenda Is “Backasswards”

Palin wrote to her 187,000 followers on Twitter Sunday morning, referring to the president’s speech in Las Vegas Thursday night and using the name of the University of Nevada Las Vegas’ mascot — the Running Rebels — to characterize to his audience.

“He’s got most disconnected, backasswards plan ever imposed on the country we love,” Palin said of Obama.

Palin was following up a tweet linking to a scathing editorial in the Review-Journal that blasted Obama for his criticism of Angle on Social Security Thursday evening at a fundraiser for Reid. The editorial also said Obama has offered no alternatives to fix the problem with entitlement programs that are on the path to insolvency and is running the economy into the ground with anti-business measures.

Palin's "Momma Bear" ad was easily the best political ad of the past year. Very interesting move by her - surprisingly effective. It has raised the eyebrows of some big time party insiders who are taking another look at her and wondering if she might in fact prove a viable candidate - a consideration vastly improved in Palin's favor over this time last year...

Liptstick or not - an incredibly effective political ad. The dims in forums such as this don't comprehend just how effective - it has garnered a significant amount of attention - whomever put that ad together - well done. A fantastic moment of political power from Sarah Palin...

Liptstick or not - an incredibly effective political ad. The dims in forums such as this don't comprehend just how effective - it has garnered a significant amount of attention - whomever put that ad together - well done. A fantastic moment of political power from Sarah Palin...

i hope you are wearing a bib.

So Palin disapproves of what Obama is doing.

Why should we care or be even remotely surprised?

54% of Americans disapprove of him too. The number is growing. Feel free to ignore it all you want.

Way to miss the point.

You Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids are drowning in denial......THAT IS THE POINT.

Bottom line: You Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids are arseholes and unfortunately for America we will have to put up with your BULLSHIT until 2012.......and that change just can't come soon enough.

I wonder if she tweets with one hand while she reads her crib notes on the other hand. the only 2 things I love about her are her looks and her energy stance.

The expression is "Bassackwards".

Cripes, the dumbass can't even get that right.

Forum List

Back