Lol..........Trump Tweets The Truth To Jeb: 'You Like "Mexican Illegals" Because Of Your Wife

That's allegedly tweeted since the journalist provided no proof of the tweet. Never the less, Bush Says He Speaks ‘More Spanish Than English At Home’ because his wife cannot speak English. Bush and Columba are pro open border amnesty and making America speak Spanish. He's definitely influenced by her. This is a big problem.

Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush s Wife You Like Mexican Illegals Because of Your Wife - Yahoo Celebrity
His wife doesn't speak English? Wtf? I'll have to look into that.
I thought everyone knew that Columba Bush didn't speak English. She might not speak English well because she has only been here 42 years. For a Mexican that's not long enough to learn the language. She might not speak English just because she refuses to do so. A lot of Mexicans just refuse.

Either way she speaks little to no English. If she ONLY speaks to Spanish speaking audiences she will help him. The idea that she will never have to speak to an English speaking audience during the entire campaign is a bit silly.

That's allegedly tweeted since the journalist provided no proof of the tweet. Never the less, Bush Says He Speaks ‘More Spanish Than English At Home’ because his wife cannot speak English. Bush and Columba are pro open border amnesty and making America speak Spanish. He's definitely influenced by her. This is a big problem.

Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush s Wife You Like Mexican Illegals Because of Your Wife - Yahoo Celebrity
probably knows how to speak English but doesn't because she doesn't want to . Its a pretty typical attitude for lots of legal and illegals that they won't speak the language of the white man . Happens all the time from what I have seen Misty .

ESPN Pulls Event From Trump Golf Course After His Immigrant Comments
sddzpczrae39exoerl9i.jpg

My wife is Mexican-American and likes Trump. She saw Jeb Bush's wife and said to me, "Is she to Jeb what Barbara Bush is to George?".
I shit you not.

probably knows how to speak English but doesn't because she doesn't want to . Its a pretty typical attitude for lots of legal and illegals that they won't speak the language of the white man . Happens all the time from what I have seen Misty .

Most do it because it's easier to speak in their native language than in English.

It has nothing to do with white people or anything like that.

sure , its disrespect plus they generally have a ghetto full of their country men and women to do business with from doctors , lawyers , schools , gov official , etc , etc . See Van Nuys or downtown Los Angeles Dana , you pandering apologist you !! They don't want to speak the 'white mans' language Dana .

and all you wailing over Trump have a hand in SUPPORTING this kind of CRAP being released on OUR FAMILIES

SNIP:
House Judiciary Chair: 'This Administration Is Releasing Criminals Back Onto the Streets'
By Susan Jones | July 6, 2015 | 7:43 AM EDT
sanchez.jpg

This undated photo released by the San Francisco Police Department shows Francisco Sanchez, suspected in the deadly shooting of a woman as she walked with her father and a friend along a popular pedestrian pier in the "sanctuary city" on Wednesday, July 1, 2015.

(San Francisco Police Department via AP)
(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is criticizing the Obama administration for "releasing criminals back onto the streets."

He was talking about the murder of a 32-year-old woman in San Francisco last Wednesday, allegedly by an illegal alien with seven felony convictions who had been deported five times to Mexico.

Because San Francisco is a "sanctuary city," local authorities did not honor a U.S. Customs and Enforcement Agency detainer for Francisco Sanchez. The detainer could have kept Sanchez in jail until ICE officials picked him up.

Kathryn Steinle was shot last Wednesday evening for no apparent reason while walking with her father and a family friend in a waterfront area popular with tourists.

Goodlatte called it a "tragedy."

"Well, both the government -- the federal government and San Francisco are wrong here," Goodlatte told ABC's "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos on Sunday.

"And George, let me say at the outset what a tragedy for this family. My heart goes out to them, but quite frankly the federal government, ICE, knows about San Francisco's sanctuary policy. It's a bad policy, but they know about it.

ALL of it here
House Judiciary Chair This Administration Is Releasing Criminals Back Onto the Streets
Ah...the new Willie Horton.

Forum List

Back