LOL! This says it all! Anti-Semite David Duke endorses OWS!

Anti-Semitism is the in-thing with Left/Democrats these days. Duke is on their side. Yay for them.

He's agreeing with David Duke on this Jillian!
No, I agree with the OWS crowd, Bankers will destroy this nation and our sovereignty if we let them. If you paid attention, you'd know that there are many Ron Paul supporters in those crowds.

If a mass murderer said "1+1=2" he would be correct and you would not be guilty by association for agreeing with him on that.

NO SURPRISE FROM ME.

I've always said Ron Paul was a Jew hater with a bad haircut!

And the fact that you back David Duke in his antisemitic attacks on Wall Street just back that up even more.
He's not backing Duke. Why do you lie so much, it makes you look ridiculous.

So if OWS has a problem with Wall Street and the banks because of their policies,

and David Duke has a problem with them because he sees them as 'Zionist',

that means the OWS movement has a problem with them because THEY see them as Zionist?

Isn't that illogical?

I'd pay good money just to know what TPS looks like. Call it morbid curiosity but I would love to confirm the image that I have in my head.

Chain-smoking, hair is a rats nest mix of faded black and grey and it goes half way down your back, 200+ pounds and at least 9 cats and/or birds in your house/trailer.
Such a compelling commentary on the topic.

:cuckoo:

Occupy Zionist Wall Street by David Duke - YouTube

The money quote?

"{New York} is the vipers' nest of the Zionist-dominated globalist media... Finally Americans are rising up and it feels great!"

Breitbart.tv » David Duke Endorses #OccupyWallStreet

And libs say David Duke is one of us?

I've told you peeps for a long time. David Duke was a Democrat and only changed parties when he thought he would get more votes as a Republican.

Now he's an "independent" and runs around schmoozing up to people like Achmadinajad.

Looks like the conservatives are starting to join the movement.

The money quote?

"{New York} is the vipers' nest of the Zionist-dominated globalist media... Finally Americans are rising up and it feels great!"

I've told you peeps for a long time. David Duke was a Democrat and only changed parties when he thought he would get more votes as a Republican.

Now he's an "independent" and runs around schmoozing up to people like Achmadinajad.

'Conservative' what?

Conservative is an adjective.

When used as a noun, it's nondescriptive.

I'd pay good money just to know what TPS looks like. Call it morbid curiosity but I would love to confirm the image that I have in my head.

Chain-smoking, hair is a rats nest mix of faded black and grey and it goes half way down your back, 200+ pounds and at least 9 cats and/or birds in your house/trailer.

Why is it any less compelling than the illogical nonsensical premise of the OP?

The money quote?

'Conservative' what?

Conservative is an adjective.

When used as a noun, it's nondescriptive.

Are you mental?

'You are a conservative' is not descriptive? What?

The topic is a joke. The poster is one too, my commentary was on her. Try and keep up.

Since when is it illogical to present facts?

DD supports OWS.

DD used to be a Democrat.

DD used to be a Republican.

DD is an independent.

Loonies think he is representative of the 'right'.

That is the content of the OP in a nutshell.

The money quote?

LOL duke never did come out and try to jump on the tea party train like he is doing with the occupy wall-street people.

It must be part of the vast right wing conspiracy :lol:

DD supports OWS.

DD is an independent.

Using the truth to tell a lie is called propaganda. If you have evidence that enough OWS supporters are anti-semitic to permit one to legitimately draw the conclusion that the movement as a whole can be characterized as widely anti-semitic,

then by all means present it. Otherwise waste someone else's time.

The money quote?

LOL duke never did come out and try to jump on the tea party train like he is doing with the occupy wall-street people.

It must be part of the vast right wing conspiracy :lol:
Duke endorsed the tea party.

DD supports OWS.

DD is an independent.

Using the truth to tell a lie is called propaganda. If you have evidence that enough OWS supporters are anti-semitic to permit one to legitimately draw the conclusion that the movement as a whole can be characterized as widely anti-semitic,

then by all means present it. Otherwise waste someone else's time.
:lmao:

Who said that?

Oh, it was you. Sorry to interrupt you.

:lol:

Forum List

Back