LOL @ the Washington Post's transparent motives

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Remember when it turned out that Obama's "mentor" was a race baiting America hating demagogue and the Washington Post and the media wouldn't touch it with a ten foot poll?

It's funny b/c the WP released their umpteenth column pessimistically regarding Romney's Mormonism even though there is not a shred of evidence that it adversely affects him or us.

Mitt Romney, Mormon: This I know - Guest Voices - The Washington Post

As the landmark election of President Obama in 2008 presented an important opportunity to discuss race in America, this year presents another important opportunity: to improve the quality of our national conversation on religion, as America contemplates the presidential candidacy of Mitt Romney.

LOL - Translation: We got to pimp Obama on racial grounds four years ago. Can't do that again, not effectively anyhow. Let's try to make Mormons out to be boogey men if we can then.

Imagine if Washington Post reporters Woodward and Bernstein were still around today. Oh, they are? Well, imagine they still had the same investigative spirit they had when Nixon was president. Imagine an undisclosed "informant" supplying enough unverified information to bring down a republican administration. Those were sure the good old days.

Imagine if Washington Post reporters Woodward and Bernstein were still around today. Oh, they are? Well, imagine they still had the same investigative spirit they had when Nixon was president. Imagine an undisclosed "informant" supplying enough unverified information to bring down a republican administration. Those were sure the good old days.

:lmao:

Whadaya expect from the lefty media?

Hell, they've already gone back 40-50 years with negative stories trying to find something - anything - to tarnish Romney. Unfortunately, neither allegations of school days bullying nor dog torturing later in life got legs, so they'll just keep at it with the hopes they'll hit on something sooner or later.

Nothing new this go-round. It's all right out of the Dimocrat playbook.

Whadaya expect from the lefty media?

Hell, they've already gone back 40-50 years with negative stories trying to find something - anything - to tarnish Romney. Unfortunately, neither allegations of school days bullying nor dog torturing later in life got legs, so they'll just keep at it with the hopes they'll hit on something sooner or later.

Nothing new this go-round. It's all right out of the Dimocrat playbook.

Yep. And when that dude came out with his books on revelations about Obama/Wright from 2008, the female reporter asked, why should anybody care about this? Isn't it old news? I'm tired of hearing how smart liberals are. They're idiots.

Not even JFK himself enjoyed the media hand-holding that Obama has.
Having said that...is it changing?
CBS News Senior Corespondent Bob Shiefer gave a nod to Romney this morning...which is unheard of in the last 5 years...a network seasoned journalist poignantly revealed a critical weakness of Obama. I made a thread about it in the media forum this morning.

Not even JFK himself enjoyed the media hand-holding that Obama has.
Having said that...is it changing?
CBS News Senior Corespondent Bob Shiefer gave a nod to Romney this morning...which is unheard of in the last 5 years...a network seasoned journalist poignantly revealed a critical weakness of Obama. I made a thread about it in the media forum this morning.

I don't care about that dude. He's just another media hack.

"As a Mormon myself, I would like more Americans to recognize our tradition and its history as a part of the American story."

The OP is an idiot, the person who wrote the article is a mormon. Unless his argument is that she's a self-hating mormon out to make herself look like a "boogeyman."

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back