LOL - The moron's fight for "tookie" :P

and while the Left struggles to remain relevant.... more gang violence erupts in Los Angeles....

It's unfortunate that there are church groups full of well intended, but naive, people who become willing accomplices for the Left. They ought to spend their energies defending people who deserve their sympathy, like unborn persons, for instance.

Of course, we have the vultures swooping in... Reverend "Take one step closer and my thugs will break your neck" Jackson , Michael "I'd rather be pandering for the Left instead of acting" Farrell, and Joan "I never met a Leftist cause I didn't like" Baez

And what would a peace demonstration be like if we didn't have peace activists threatening those with dissenting opinions? I guess it's "Love Thy Neighbor (after you beat your beliefs into him)".

Don't you just love how tolerant the Left is of differing opinions, it makes me feel so squishy inside! The same way you feel when you're about to toss your cookies or have a bad bout of dysentery, that is.

and as a further bonus..... songs about clitorises, Free Mumia activists and a stray Palestinian or two thrown in.

Yep, we have more fruits and nuts than a Granola bar here...

We ought to put the whole thing on DVD call it "Commies Gone Wild" or something like that..... and sell it on TV. Seriously, people will pee their pants laughing at these maniacs... we'll make millions!!!!!!

Forum List

Back