LOL! The Effete Snob John Kerry throws tantrum over Talk Radio and America

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
This is funny stuff! :lmao:

Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry unleashed a broadside Thursday against Republican "obstructionism," saying the GOP and its talk-show allies have created a "period of know-nothingism" in the country.

"It's absurd. We've lost our minds," said a clearly exasperated Kerry. "We're in a period of know-nothingism in the country, where truth and science and facts don't weigh in. It's all short-order, lowest common denominator, cheap-seat politics."

Party Chairwoman Jennifer Nassour added in a statement: "Instead of listening to the concerns of voters upset about the reckless spending that has pushed our national debt to an all-time high; the failed stimulus that has not created jobs and the unpopular government takeover of our health care system that hurts our seniors, Senator Kerry chooses to insult the intelligence of Americans who believe that our country is headed down the wrong path."

Read it all here:

Kerry voices frustration with US political scene - Boston.com

We have another arrogant snob liberal melting down in the face of what they know could be a blowout come Tuesday.

They feel that power just slipping through their fingers and THEY ARE FURIOUS ABOUT IT! :lmao:

And like a TYPICAL LIBERAL it can't be John Kerry and his party's fault. It can't be Obama's fault. Noooooooooooooooooooo, it's the people's fault. It's talk radio's fault. It's anyone's fault but liberals. Liberals are NEVER at fault. It's just everyone else who's stupid. :eusa_snooty: :lmao:

This is great stuff and it's nothing compared to the meltdown they are going to have come next Wednesday.

Let's send them all into hysterics gang!

Let's all us "know nothings" remember enough to vote come Tuesday and really give Mr. Arrogant John Kerry a fit of hysterics! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talk radio is a mixed bag. There are some hosts who are merely shrill ranters. Of these, Michael Savage is the worst, imo, with Rush Limbaugh in an irritating second.

There are some hosts I find witty and intelligent. Michael Medved and Laura Ingraham come to mind.

My favorite talk radio, though, is service oriented talk radio; talk radio that matters. That would be Dave Ramsey, who truly gives conservative advise on how to live a personally fiscally conservative life.

I feel so much better about myself when people rant against right wing talk radio and Rush in particular.After hearing a joke like Kerry lose his mind over it I know that I have made the correct choice in who I listen to.

Talk radio is a mixed bag. There are some hosts who are merely shrill ranters. Of these, Michael Savage is the worst, imo, with Rush Limbaugh in an irritating second.

There are some hosts I find witty and intelligent. Michael Medved and Laura Ingraham come to mind.

My favorite talk radio, though, is service oriented talk radio; talk radio that matters. That would be Dave Ramsey, who truly gives conservative advise on how to live a personally fiscally conservative life.

Mixed bag?

As if the one size fits all liberalism of the MSM is better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel so much better about myself when people rant against right wing talk radio and Rush in particular.After hearing a joke like Kerry lose his mind over it I know that I have made the correct choice in who I listen to.

I'm going to turn up Rush all the much louder today and make sure my windows are open, when I listen. :D

Can't wait to listen to the lefty talkers next Wednesday, big Ed Schultz in particular. Also gonna set the DVR to record all the evening shows on MSNBC both Tues. and Wed. nites. That should be some fun viewing.

I'm going to turn up Rush all the much louder today and make sure my windows are open, when I listen. :D

Of course you are...and do...every day. You think we didn't know that? :lol:

There's no doubt.....Porky Limbaugh developed THE marketing-scam that appeals to the least-educated in the U.S.!!!

"....he was furiously angry that KFBK, the top 40 radio station he worked while still in high school would not offer him a full time job.

"He was furious about that," said Sanders, "And he often told me that he was really going to show them." According to Sanders, Rush's politics at the time were somewhat middle of the road. "Rush said that he though most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous it was, the more they would believe it."

....And, when it comes to entertaining those folks who feel thinking is some kind o' elitist-overreaction to Life's problems, ol' Porky NEVER disappoints!!!!

hsnjpt.gif

(.....But, it's still comical to watch him get slapped-down....by a woman....when screening is unavailable!! :lol: )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK4byQkn7w&feature=related[/ame]

529.gif

We just don't know how good a $1.3 Trillion deficit and 10% unemployment are for us!

We're so stupid it's a wonder we're not all stuck in Iraq!

Yeah, ol' Michael Medved has become quite the arti$t at selling the concept of gettin' closer-to-God by being a greedy-prick.

:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back