Lol, the cretins at Duck Dynasty...

Boy....this forum. Some of you guys are extraordinarily touchy. Can you honestly not see the humor in the OP?

Move the humor to where it should be and off the front page of politics.

Now to address the humor of the OP. It's a sad joke and a very bigotted left wing asshole thread if you really knew the Robertsons MORON.

Becky was adopted years ago

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

She's been with them 10 years plus now.

Ok, now I'm confused. They adopted her 10 years ago, and now one of the duck dynasty weirdo's married her? Isn't that kind of bizarre?

Just because that is normal for you r family and Woody Allen, does not mean it is for everyone!

But obviously being a far left drone like the OP you did not read the link!

Well shit Kosh, ya got me. Indeed I did not read it, but I did look at the pics. Found this at the bottom:

Rebecca, an exchange student from Taiwan who became the Robertsons’ foster child in 2004, and her new husband announced their engagement at the start of 2016.

Very interesting. It's almost like incest, but not! Score for inbred rednecks!

Another far left drone pushing their religious hatred of anyone not far left!

Yes we know your family tree grows straight up!

766689d530c261d5ae121a2245d024c2

Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty Walks Daughter Rebbeca Down the Aisle in Mexico Wedding

The Duck Dynasty is growing!

Rebecca Robertson tied the knot with John Reed Loflin in Mexico on Saturday. The beautiful bride was walked down the aisle by her father Willie, Duck Commander CEO and star of the A&E reality series.

Another far left drone failed post/thread!

Boy....this forum. Some of you guys are extraordinarily touchy. Can you honestly not see the humor in the OP?

Move the humor to where it should be and off the front page of politics.

Now to address the humor of the OP. It's a sad joke and a very bigotted left wing asshole thread if you really knew the Robertsons MORON.

Becky was adopted years ago

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

She's been with them 10 years plus now.

Ok, now I'm confused. They adopted her 10 years ago, and now one of the duck dynasty weirdo's married her? Isn't that kind of bizarre?

Her husband isnt a Robertson you bigot.

1. import a bride from China, and then,

2. export the wedding to Mexico.

Apparently they haven't gotten president-elect Trump's memos.

Willie Robertson of ‘Duck Dynasty’ Walks Daughter Rebecca Down the Aisle in Mexico Wedding

I never thought you were a piece of shit before well not completely, but this is one thread that puts you over the edge of "dumb fuck beyond".

You don't understand the Robertsons at all.
That's just one thing they pretend not to understand.

Willie Robertson of ‘Duck Dynasty’ Walks Daughter Rebecca Down the Aisle in Mexico Wedding

I never thought you were a piece of shit before well not completely, but this is one thread that puts you over the edge of "dumb fuck beyond".

I'll bet you can pretend not to understand this little blast from the past:

'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Claims Black People Were 'Happy' Pre-Civil Rights | The Huffington Post

Funny how the Duck Dynasty 'necks were SO important, politically, to the RWnuts around here once upon a time.
The OP and its defenders expose the idiocy of those who see a headline and attempt to manufacture faux outrage without bothering to find out first if there's anything to be outraged about.

Basically, your run of the mill internet fake news issue.

Funny how the Duck Dynasty 'necks were SO important, politically, to the RWnuts around here once upon a time.
The OP and its defenders expose the idiocy of those who see a headline and attempt to manufacture faux outrage without bothering to find out first if there's anything to be outraged about.

Your skin is thin enough to make a very sensitive condom out of.

Gee, I've offended these poor children. Maybe I'll atone for my sin by going to the dollar store today and buying some Duck Dynasty junk out of the bargain bin.

Your skin is thin enough to make a very sensitive condom out of.
Now look what you've done. You've gone and gotten all butthurt because you've been exposed as one of those who post fake news and try to generate faux outrage. Face it, had you bothered to find out anything at all about the participants in the wedding, you'd realize you had nothing and could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment. Too late now, though.

I'll bet you can pretend not to understand this little blast from the past:

'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Claims Black People Were 'Happy' Pre-Civil Rights | The Huffington Post
Did you happen to catch the one where they built a new house for one of their black employees? Maybe you missed it while you were raging about them and ginning up some fake news.

C'mon! Let's hear you say it! President Hillary Clinton! Yeah, that's the ticket! She won by a landslide!

Forum List

Back