Lol, the cretins at Duck Dynasty...

Why is a thread about a duck call manufacturers daughters wedding in the politics forum? While Willie Robertson is a Trump supporter I don't think where his daughter gets married is a political story mods please move to the appropriate forum if there is one for something this silly.

Why is a thread about a duck call manufacturers daughters wedding in the politics forum? While Willie Robertson is a Trump supporter I don't think where his daughter gets married is a political story mods please move to the appropriate forum if there is one for something this silly.

I dont understand why the OMG A TRUMP SUPPORTER DIDNT FLUSH A TOILET threads are allowed to stand on the front board

Maybe the mods are taking a break. But it's hitting stupid at this point with REPUBS ARE BAD PEOPLE AND HAVE POOPY PANTS and the OMG TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE threads.

I dont understand why the OMG A TRUMP SUPPORTER DIDNT FLUSH A TOILET threads are allowed to stand on the front board

Maybe the mods are taking a break. But it's hitting stupid at this point with REPUBS ARE BAD PEOPLE AND HAVE POOPY PANTS and the OMG TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE threads.
Looks like you need a safe space :itsok:

Let us know what we can do to help you

Boy....this forum. Some of you guys are extraordinarily touchy. Can you honestly not see the humor in the OP?

Move the humor to where it should be and off the front page of politics.

Now to address the humor of the OP. It's a sad joke and a very bigotted left wing asshole thread if you really knew the Robertsons MORON.

Becky was adopted years ago

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

She's been with them 10 years plus now.

Boy....this forum. Some of you guys are extraordinarily touchy. Can you honestly not see the humor in the OP?
No just the stupidity in it the fact you think there is humor in it is pretty funny though.

That is one hell of a sentence.

"No," just the "stupidity" in the "fact" that I think there is humor in it is "pretty funny though."

O....k.......

Now to address the humor of the OP. It's a sad joke and a very bigotted left wing asshole thread if you really knew the Robertsons MORON.

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

Ok, now I'm confused. They adopted her 10 years ago, and now one of the duck dynasty weirdo's married her? Isn't that kind of bizarre?

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

Ok, now I'm confused. They adopted her 10 years ago, and now one of the duck dynasty weirdo's married her? Isn't that kind of bizarre?

Just because that is normal for you r family and Woody Allen, does not mean it is for everyone!

But obviously being a far left drone like the OP you did not read the link!

Looks like you need a safe space :itsok:

Let us know what we can do to help you

:) going world wide later today to bust open the lie of Standing Rock. I need no safe space.

You should know me by now. But back to the OP long before there was a program called Duck Dynasty, the Robertson family believed in fostering and adopting children.

Becky is just one in the Robertson family.

But it figures a white mother fucking liberal asshole like the OP considers it buying a chinese bride.

You left wingers are such fucking bigots.

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

Just because that is normal for you r family and Woody Allen, does not mean it is for everyone!

But obviously being a far left drone like the OP you did not read the link!

Well shit Kosh, ya got me. Indeed I did not read it, but I did look at the pics. Found this at the bottom:

Rebecca, an exchange student from Taiwan who became the Robertsons’ foster child in 2004, and her new husband announced their engagement at the start of 2016.

Very interesting. It's almost like incest, but not! Score for inbred rednecks!

be.jpg

reb6.jpg

Her husband isnt a Robertson you bigot.

Forum List

Back