Lol, so Now the Phrase "Bad Hombre" is Racist! You Cant Make This Nonsense up!

Fag, still looking aren't ya?
Well, you are the one showing your shortcomings to the entire world.

Cant help it if I am curious that anyone ever actually finds anything, turd muncher.
It's typical that a ghey butt stabber like yourself has no idea what mooning is all about..
I dont know, I usually end up moaning in pain from reading your posts, Loony.
Sounds like a personal problem, ever try Readers Digest?

Cant help it if I am curious that anyone ever actually finds anything, turd muncher.
It's typical that a ghey butt stabber like yourself has no idea what mooning is all about..
No, I prefer some humor to counter act it, and so I just look for other absurd posts of yours to counter the idiocy of some of your others.

Some Hispanic journalist was on FOX this morning complaining about Trump using the phrase "Bad Hombre" and compared it to ****, Mick and a couple of other derogatory terms.

Is everyone else as sick of these politically correct bastards as I am?

Who the hell appointed these liberal shit4brains to censor our use of OUR OWN LANGUAGE?

Dont like it go back home, Julio.

View attachment 94524

It's not a potato, it's a potato.

Do you not know the difference?

No, I prefer some humor to counter act it, and so I just look for other absurd posts of yours to counter the idiocy of some of your others.
So you do prefer Kotex over Tampon...

So you do prefer Kotex over Tampon...
Anything to stop a bullet wound will do, dude.

I think alot of 70's TV cop shows sounded like that. And detective shows. Or picture Bogart talking about criminals in vintage movie. Visualize bad hombres... download.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back