LOL....smog in Paris!!

How many of you (above) have ever even been to Paris?
I seriously doubt most of these fools have ever left the state they were born in, much less the country.

I know Paris

I loved Paris

not anymore...not after the Islamic invasion

:lol: When were you there last?

I just find the irony thick because when I was there, almost 40 years ago, I hung out with Muslims all the time --- that is, I assume they were Muslims since they were from Algeria and Tunisia and Morocco. Nobody ever brought up religion nor did they ask about mine. So "eek--- Muslims" rings a bit hollow as they've been living there for a long time.

I think some people on message boards are more than a bit obsessed.

Particularly the OP who finds an obscure story about air quality in Paris and somehow finds a way to twist that into "renewable energy is ghey".

Hey I'm not the guy in here taking bows about the "science is winning!" That's all you climate crusader bozos. The science isnt transcending to anywhere outside the science. The people dont think they've made the case yet as evidenced by very little climate change action going on anywhere. The bozo's just cant connect the dots. Accordingly, smog in Paris is highly material to the science bloviating by the bozo's. For decades to come, fossil fuels will dominate the energy landscape according to the Obama EIA report of 2016. Which means?

The science isnt mattering for dIcK.

Renewable energy continues to be fringe.....a joke.....so it's all smog all the time assholes!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::flirtysmile4::hhello:

And speaking about dicks.... only dicks think Muslims are going to assimilate in France or any other country for that matter. By 2030, France is going to be a shithole ( lol....Trump made that word part of the vernacular forever :2up:) as will many other European countries. In coming years the videos coming out of those countries will be hysterical..... but not to progressives in America:113::boobies::boobies:

Last edited:
I seriously doubt most of these fools have ever left the state they were born in, much less the country.

I know Paris

I loved Paris

I just find the irony thick because when I was there, almost 40 years ago, I hung out with Muslims all the time --- that is, I assume they were Muslims since they were from Algeria and Tunisia and Morocco. Nobody ever brought up religion nor did they ask about mine. So "eek--- Muslims" rings a bit hollow as they've been living there for a long time.

Particularly the OP who finds an obscure story about air quality in Paris and somehow finds a way to twist that into "renewable energy is ghey".

Hey I'm not the guy in here taking bows about the "science is winning!" That's all you climate crusader bozos.

Actually I've never posted about climate change, so this is par for the coarse for your cavalier attitude toward "accuracy".

But go ahead --- prove me wrong. I dare you.

And speaking about dicks.... only dicks think Muslims are going to assimilate in France or any other country for that matter.

"Muslims" were already assimilated when I got there in the 1970s. When we didn't speak English we spoke French. I'm sure they had retained some home cuisine though I don't remember encountering that much --- I had more experience with Indian curries in London. From Brits.

As I said, you know jack shit about Paris. You don't even know what I've posted about. Yet you're willing to just pull ass-sumptions out of your ass about both.

Now get busy with those quotes about climate change with my name on them.

I know Paris

I loved Paris

Hey I'm not the guy in here taking bows about the "science is winning!" That's all you climate crusader bozos.

Actually I've never posted about climate change, so this is par for the coarse for your cavalier attitude toward "accuracy".

But go ahead --- prove me wrong. I dare you.

And speaking about dicks.... only dicks think Muslims are going to assimilate in France or any other country for that matter.

"Muslims" were already assimilated when I got there in the 1970s. When we didn't speak English we spoke French. I'm sure they had retained some home cuisine though I don't remember encountering that much --- I had more experience with Indian curries in London. From Brits.

As I said, you know jack shit about Paris. You don't even know what I've posted about. Yet you're willing to just pull ass-sumptions out of your ass about both.

Now get busy with those quotes about climate change with my name on them.

Whatever!!:fingerscrossed:

We're all real proud of you s0n!

And now it's not only smog...

But "eco friendly urinals" ... bright-red receptacles with no stall....that's right....... in the open air...... for all to see.

like this...somebody is using it...

aBA07WA.jpg

Voltaire must be turning in his grave.:rolleyes:

'Urinoir' furore: Paris residents peeved at eco-friendly urinals

Interesting article. Speaks to how much smog in major European cities equates to # of cigarettes per person per day!!

A year in Paris is as bad for your health as smoking 183 cigarettes - France 24

Top story on DRUDGE right now but I have to laugh watching climate crusaders in here poke fun at skeptics about them being clueless on "the decided science" because the climate scientists say so!!

Lol.....but we've known this for 2 decades and the smog could not possibly be any thicker in these cities! Because nobody is caring what the scientists are saying....they might be saying it in some dopey poll but nobody is doing shit about it!

Renewable energy is ghey s0ns.....it is fringe and always will be fringe! Check the photos in the article.....tells one all they need to know!!!:113::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
If only Trump had signed the Paris Accords none of this would have occured!

(Just wanted to beat the leftards to it.)

So it is better to piss in the street? And you people are so offended by someone taking care of a bodily function? LOL What pansy little asses.

Summa these wags who have never been near enough to smell France have no clue how 'earthy' it is.
They must think the entire country consists of Maurice Chevalier and Edith Piaf sipping wine over the dulcet tones of an accordion :rofl:

Edit --- merde! Now I've got La Vie en Rose running through my head
hair-fire.gif

Last edited:
So it is better to piss in the street? And you people are so offended by someone taking care of a bodily function? LOL What pansy little asses.

Summa these wags who have never been near enough to smell France have no clue how 'earthy' it is.
They must think the entire country consists of Maurice Chevalier and Edith Piaf sipping wine over the dulcet tones of an accordion :rofl:

hair-fire.gif

Just not a particularly impressive culture.....one that is dying before our eyes btw....

hair-fire.gif

Just not a particularly impressive culture.....one that is dying before our eyes btw....

That's exactly why I inquired if you'd ever even been there.

But that didn't stop you from pulling ass-essments out of your nether parts, did it Sparkles.
Complètement con.

hair-fire.gif

But that didn't stop you from pulling ass-essments out of your nether parts, did it Sparkles.
Complètement con.

So let me get this straight.....

If I travel to Tokyo for a week, I'd then be an expert on Japanese culture?:highfive:

hair-fire.gif

Complètement con.

So let me get this straight.....

If I travel to Tokyo for a week, I'd then be an expert on Japanese culture?:highfive:

You'd be more qualified than you are now, "s0n".

But put a little barrier, a little something between the prying eyes of people and the other thing!

What's the problem? why the exhibitionism?

yuck

But put a little barrier, a little something between the prying eyes of people and the other thing!

yuck

There isn't any "exhibitionism". But I do hear some "Puritanism".

yuck

There isn't any "exhibitionism". But I do hear some "Puritanism".

Puritanism? here?

Nah:eusa_naughty: no way :eusa_angel:

hair-fire.gif

Complètement con.

How many times have YOU been to Manila, Tokyo, Cagayan De Oro City, Cebu, Davao?

:10:

Forum List

Back