LOL - Obama officially kicks off his campaign this weekend

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
ROFL. I just heard that on the radio and pulled this up on google.

Obama officially kicks off campaign in May - UPI.com

Last month I heard something like that and almost started a thread on it - because it seems like every month there is some story announcing that Obama has just started his campaign. I couldn't remember the various wordings enough to do a google search on the announcements and so I let it go. But here it is again. :rofl:

How many more months can he get reporters to give us the "news" that he's rolling out his campaign? Can it go into August?

ROFL. I just heard that on the radio and pulled this up on google.

Obama officially kicks off campaign in May - UPI.com

Last month I heard something like that and almost started a thread on it - because it seems like every month there is some story announcing that Obama has just started his campaign. I couldn't remember the various wordings enough to do a google search on the announcements and so I let it go. But here it is again. :rofl:

How many more months can he get reporters to give us the "news" that he's rolling out his campaign? Can it go into August?

When did the last one end?

Well if one has to insult Jesus or any religious
figure to be a member, count me out

We know the Left hates religion, in general
because Marx hated religion

Man, to mock Jesus like that

That's just not right

Can't knock him too much for picking Marx's birthday.

There are only so many days in the year. If you're going to officially start your campaign 24 different times, odds are pretty good that one of your starts will be on some leftist icon's birthday or deathday or some such.

wgd? :dunno:

Can't knock him too much for picking Marx's birthday.

There are only so many days in the year. If you're going to officially start your campaign 24 different times, odds are pretty good that one of your starts will be on some leftist icon's birthday or deathday or some such.

wgd? :dunno:

Perhaps
but the
"granddaddy " of them all?

Someone of less worth, hard to believe, say Castro or Robinson
no one would have noticed

I'm still laughing at the media letting themselves be used in this way. Well, letting themselves be used and/or actively shilling for Obama.

Thirty minutes ago someone on either CBS or NBC just used the line about him kicking off his campaign this weekend to sell some story or interview they're doing. (Sorry, I don't remember which network it was -- I was flipping back and forth between 'em.)

They are so lame. They should be reporting on this transparent attempt at headline creation ... not propagating it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back