LOL - NYPD Cops paid to walk Rudy's Mistress's dog....

There are also a bunch of related stories... not that it will matter to the right... they only care about the "morals" of the dems...

now...if the guy got a bj in the oval office.....

Rudy made love getaways on city's dime, charges Web site
Rudy Giuliani campaign team backtracks on tryst talk
Rudy Giuliani hid his travel expenses while courting Judi, records show
Volunteer lobs softball queries at Rudy Giuliani, but insists he's not a plant

There are also a bunch of related stories... not that it will matter to the right... they only care about the "morals" of the dems...

The desperation to throw dirty on Rudy is getting to the hillarious stage.:rolleyes:

The desperation to throw dirty on Rudy is getting to the hillarious stage.:rolleyes:

You don't think corruption is an issue that a presidential candidate should have to respond to? Or is that only when it's a dem? ;)

You don't think corruption is an issue that a presidential candidate should have to respond to? Or is that only when it's a dem? ;)

I guess I could aske the same in return? Does a bj from a mistress only count if it's a RINO? IIRC, THAT was labelled "nobody's business," rather than "corruption."

Personally, my biggest problem with Bill was the fact that he was the most powerful man in the world and picked an ugly fat chick. At least JFK went after Marilyn. :eusa_whistle:

I guess I could aske the same in return? Does a bj from a mistress only count if it's a RINO? IIRC, THAT was labelled "nobody's business," rather than "corruption."

Personally, my biggest problem with Bill was the fact that he was the most powerful man in the world and picked an ugly fat chick. At least JFK went after Marilyn. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, well, Monica wouldn't have won any beauty contests. And Paula Jones was positively barkly... But somehow, with Bill, I think he likes all females, I'm not sure the rest really matters. And her face was ok.

And, just so you understand, I don't care who Rudy bonks either, I care that he billed US for her being chauffered around and given security.

Yeah, well, Monica wouldn't have won any beauty contests. And Paula Jones was positively barkly... But somehow, with Bill, I think he likes all females, I'm not sure the rest really matters. And her face was ok.

And, just so you understand, I don't care who Rudy bonks either, I care that he billed US for her being chauffered around and given security.

And i only care that Bill was doing his cigar afficienado act in the Office of the President of the United States during working hours; which, is on my dime.

Otherwise, I really can't blame the man for screwing around on Hillary.:shock:

And i only care that Bill was doing his cigar afficienado act in the Office of the President of the United States during working hours; which, is on my dime.

Otherwise, I really can't blame the man for screwing around on Hillary.:shock:

See, and I figure there isn't a guy I know who would turn down a BJ in the oval office if that's where he worked.

Bill got more done in between fooling around than Baby Bush gets done in a year. I'm not complaining, mind you, the less he touches, the better off we are.

See, and I figure there isn't a guy I know who would turn down a BJ in the oval office if that's where he worked.

Bill got more done in between fooling around than Baby Bush gets done in a year. I'm not complaining, mind you, the less he touches, the better off we are.

Just HAD to go politicize it, didn't you?:eusa_eh:

I don't know too many guys that wouldn't give a chick a ride for a BJ either.:eusa_whistle:

I predict that there will be petty mud slinging from Democrats and Republicans. Here is some dirt that the Dems will perhaps need to dust off:

http://www.newser.com/story/7005.html

Dem Moneyman May Be on the Lam Again

http://www.newser.com/story/7808.html

Hillary Holds Tight to Tainted Cash

Stuff like this is so predictable each campaign season.
No. I'm not going to play the bean-counting game and see which candidate has more clean spots on his or her body.

I'm not a Rudy fan, but none of this sounds outside the bounds of normal petty political corruption in NYC. A man's gotta live. In fact, I would give all politicians a small budget for ANYTHING they want, personal-needs wise, and nobody could see the accounting: hookers, booze, drugs, mistresses, etc. In my view, this would actually PREVENT worse corruption.

Did it matter that Clinton was using Cops to procure women in Arkansas? That he was threatening them with loss of job for those sexual acts?

As for Monica I seriously doubt SHE approached the President and said " wanna have a Blow Job ".

I personally do NOT want Rudy as the Republican Nominee but this is simply character assassination.

Did it matter that Clinton was using Cops to procure women in Arkansas? That he was threatening them with loss of job for those sexual acts?

As for Monica I seriously doubt SHE approached the President and said " wanna have a Blow Job ".

I personally do NOT want Rudy as the Republican Nominee but this is simply character assassination.

I am not a Clinton fan. I do not even want to have Hillary as president. Having said that, I do not hold Bill Clinton’s unethical conduct against Hillary. I would criticize her for remaining married to such a man. Yet, those actions that you mention (assuming that they actually happened) were done by Bill. I guess that I judge each individual independently. I don’t think that it is fair to judge Hillary based upon the antics of her husband.

I am not a Clinton fan. I do not even want to have Hillary as president. Having said that, I do not hold Bill Clinton’s unethical conduct against Hillary. I would criticize her for remaining married to such a man. Yet, those actions that you mention (assuming that they actually happened) were done by Bill. I guess that I judge each individual independently. I don’t think that it is fair to judge Hillary based upon the antics of her husband.

I am not "judging" Hilary. Jillian has defended BILL. Keep up please?

I don't recall any charges against someone for getting a blowjob in the Oval Office.....but I do remember charges of lying under oath and obstruction of justice......but then some people are just naturally seldom accurate ...

Both the Republican and Democratic Nomination process WILL be nasty, infighting and dirt from their own parties galore. It is the American way of Politics.

People say that there is no news like bad news. Sex and violence sells, but I think that people might get turned on to campaigns and there would be more interest and more of a voting public if politicians focused more on promoting their own platform in a positive light and less on finding dirt on their opponents. Maybe it is just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyL

You're all kinds of messed up on this one matts. Wrong gunny. I know you think we all look alike and all ....:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back