LOL, "need some wood?" is all over the internets

According to Kerry we all lost our jobs over the past four years and the economy is in the toilet. That’s why I hope Kerry gets elected, perhaps he will start a government program in which underprivileged people like me can be told when I can afford such frivolous items. The government should take care of me because they know what is best because that is what I heard on CBS news. I think the program will be funded through tax increases that won’t affect me, just my income but according to Newsweek I don’t need income because John Kerry said so, I mean he should know he’s been a Senator for twenty years and was in Vietnam for 4 months.
------------
John Kerry: The President Dukakis We Never Had

Hey YOU! Yah, ya need some wood, y'all?!?

bushsaw.jpg

"And if re-elected to the Presidency, I will make sure every family in America has enough wood to build a barricade like this one."

81-5.jpg

0104_HFI.jpg

"I'm pround to stand behind America's wood!"

20020625-4-2_d062502-515h.jpg

"That was some good wood, got more?"

20030811_d081103-350v.jpg

"And behind me, look at it! It's wood! And it's good!"

chopping_wood.jpg

"Now see, Reagan had wood too!"

"And he had LOT'S of wood."

Wood.JPG

"And as your President, I'll be out constantly looking for more wood."

20020822-2_oregon-250h.jpg

"I'm not stopping until I find more wood for America."

"Ask, me, your President, for wood. How about that branch over there?"

_1495791_bushcuttingtrees_ap_300.jpg

"You want some wood? I'll get you wood."

021014.004.jpg

Vote Bush, he's got wood!

Thanks for the welcome,

------------------

John Kerry: Endorsed by Al-Qaeda, Al-Jazeera, and Al-Gore

Comrade said:
"And if re-elected to the Presidency, I will make sure every family in America has enough wood to build a barricade like this one."

81-5.jpg

Damn straight, is that real pine wood there ed??? Nuthin but the best Clark nuttin but da best. ;-)

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Evidently a lot. I think our little woodchuck President just BUSHWACKED that stuffy dense-as-a-wooden-board wormwood contender most liberally (heh) with a big fat heavy ole-fashioned 2X4 and chucked him right (heh) out of the race! Wood you believe it?!

The thwacks were heard around the worldwide Internets!

gimme a one! gimme a two! gimme a tree!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

New Topics

Forum List

Back