LOL: Mugger tries to rob martial arts champ!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
You just can't make this stuff up!

Anthony Miranda Tried Robbing Ultimate Fighting Champion: Police

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Anthony Miranda approached a parked vehicle near 55th Street and Kenneth Avenue Friday night and asked the driver for a lighter before pointing a handgun at the man and demanding money. After the driver handed over some cash, Miranda reportedly ordered him out of the car -- which was apparently a mistake.

Chicago Police Officer John Mirabelli told the Sun-Times what happened next:

At some point, Miranda’s attention was diverted and the victim was able to grab control of the gun and the two wrestled.
During the fight, Miranda accidentally discharged his gun, shooting himself in the ankle, Mirabelli said.

The victim was then able to pin down Miranda until police arrived, Fox Chicago reports. He told officers he was a martial arts expert and ultimate fighting champion. Miranda was taken to Holy Cross Hospital with a "face full of lacerations," two black eyes and a gunshot wound.
Anthony Miranda Tried Robbing Ultimate Fighting Champion: Police

This is almost as good as when a couple of drunks harrassed Tyson at a bar across the street from where I used to work. Tyson left. They followed..and tried to attack him with a metal pylon. Tyson beat them up so quickly..he was still mad. So he picked them up..dusted them off..and knocked them out again. :lol:

Reminds me of this old skit for some reason:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8VD4JXUozM"]The Frantics - Boot to the Head - 16. Ti Kwan Leep - YouTube[/ame]

An ass kickin' ought to be mandatory punishment for anyone that would rob someone at gunpoint.

LOL. About 40 years ago I had a blue gum stick a Ruger MK1 in my face at an old country store. The pistol is on my book case in Nica.My security guard wears it at night.
Tyrone(his real name) is no longer with us.
Thank me later.

Forum List

Back