lol @ McCain #fail

while holding a press conf. demanding answers on benghazi, he was missing a 3 hour classified briefing on the events in benghazi, that he was supposed to attend. lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

chump.

McCain Misses Classified Briefing While Blasting White House - Yahoo! News

"President Obama is touting his foreign policy experience on the campaign trail, but startling new statistics suggest that national security has not necessarily been the personal priority the president makes it out to be. It turns out that more than half the time, the commander in chief does not attend his daily intelligence meeting."
Marc Thiessen: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings? - The Washington Post

Obama makes you look kinda' stupid, what with claiming that McCain missed a briefing....and Obama missed half of his.....

....think that might be a reason for the foul-ups in Benghazi?

mccain missed his "answers" mtg while demanding "answers."

thats priceless!!

mccain missed his "answers" mtg while demanding "answers."

thats priceless!!

No....priceless in this context is an idiot complaining that McCain missed one such meeting when the vaunted Commander-in-Chief missed half of his to go out raising money....

...and then have four Americans killed due to his incompetence.

I take back the use of 'priceless' in this connection. It's criminal.

mccain gave me my daily dose of climbing faux soap-boxes for the day.

man, shits funnnaayy

one of the elite outrage pimps is a fraud. nothing to see here.

The Republicans really need to take McCain behind the barn and Ol' Yeller him. Dude is just an embarrassment.

It is sad to see what has become of him. He used to be a man of principles and a man worthy of respect.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???????

I swear - missing a briefing in order to stand in front of the TV cameras demanding a briefing ....

You CAN'T make this crap up. You couldn't scrpit a comedy any better than that.

The Republicans really need to take McCain behind the barn and Ol' Yeller him. Dude is just an embarrassment.

It is sad to see what has become of him. He used to be a man of principles and a man worthy of respect.

I swear - missing a briefing in order to stand in front of the TV cameras demanding a briefing ....

He's become the old crotchety senile guy who's always a step behind the game that the Republicans send out when they don't want to waste anyone important in their party. Anytime McCain pops up now I pay attention because I know it's going to be hilarious and an embarrassment to his party.

I know when McCain fell way the fuck off. It's when he was starting running in 2007ish, and he started to do the talk-radio circuit and started handing over principles one by one.

At precisely the same time McCain was holding that press conference, the briefing for the Homeland Security Committee was happening in another part of the Capitol building.

It's a conspiracy!!! They're messing with my head!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

He's become the old crotchety senile guy who's always a step behind the game that the Republicans send out when they don't want to waste anyone important in their party. Anytime McCain pops up now I pay attention because I know it's going to be hilarious and an embarrassment to his party.

Man it's just sad. Maybe his family should sit him down for a little talk.

Is he up for re-election?

even if, kind of early to jump-start the "don't vote for me" campaign.

He did get a Tea Bagger challenger last time i think. Probably why he keeps tacking back and forth from reasonable to Fox tool.

McCain does do a rather good job relieving my yearning for Barney Frank quotes. It takes both McCain and Biden to equal one Barney in entertainment value, however.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back